Mr. Rajiv Khanna is filing a petition with VSC for speeding up I140's. Please signup?

pv2002

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys here is the email conversation i had this morning with Mr. Rajiv. He was kind enough to volunteer to file a petition with the VSC director.

So please sign up and make yourself audible.

Monica, just a small petition. Let us set it up and have it Fed Exed to Director, VT Service Center. Homa, draft the language. Short and simple.

At 04:26 PM 3/12/2003 +0000, you wrote:

Hi Mr. Khanna,

Can you sponsor a petition to the VSC about improving the adjudication times for 140's. It is a huge mystery as to why the VSC is lagging so much behind scheule when compared to other service centers.

Maybe all they need is a wake up call from someone like you. I am sure you are aware of this but it would be a tremendous help to all the people on the forum to sponsor such a petition.

Sincerely,
Venkat Paruchuri

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a ton!!!

Hi Pv2002,

Thanks for the initiative. This petition is really going to be effective....

We are grateful to you Mr.Khanna!!!

Thanks,
Snowbell- MeowMeow

We will SIgn As soon as It is ready

We will SIgn As soon as It is ready

It should have been done long time ago.

Please, Everyone Sign the Petition

Hope this will make something move at VSC. I am excited about this. We should have something similar for I-485 too.
Good Luck everybody.
:)

Thank God!

Just tell us what to do to get our voice there.

I also agree with softy. Seem like there is backlog on 485 as well. I haven't got any FP since 485 filed back on Sept 26,02.
I don't understand why some other people who filed in later got FP or some of them even got I-140 approved after RFE. I don't understand what has been happenning in VSC.

- MM110

just a small Update!!!!!! Read Below.

Yes, It shall be an online petition. I shall put it up as soon as the
content of the petition is ready. People can sing it online. It should be
ready tomorrow. The link will be on our home page headlines .

Thanks

Full Support

Great Initiative Mr. Rajiv Khanna. My full support to your efforts. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

I too fully support it, let us know as soon as it's ready.
Thanks to all, keep up the good work.

sai73