Mr. Bueno said name check still pending but InfoPass said cleared. who is right?

G__C

Hi all,

I received email back from Mr. Bueno from USCIS saying my FBI name check is still pending. The very same day my husband was told during his InfoPass appointment with the USCIS San Francisco officer that both our name checks were over. Whom should we trust? They are completely the oppositite. Anyone has similar experiences before? What should we do next?

We have been waiting for our name check to clear for over 2 years, this is really frustrating. Thanks in advance for any advice.

EB2
I-485 RD: 10/25/04
PD: Feb/2002

G__C said:
Hi all,

I received email back from Mr. Bueno from USCIS saying my FBI name check is still pending. The very same day my husband was told during his InfoPass appointment with the USCIS San Francisco officer that both our name checks were over. Whom should we trust? They are completely the oppositite. Anyone has similar experiences before? What should we do next?

We have been waiting for our name check to clear for over 2 years, this is really frustrating. Thanks in advance for any advice.

EB2

who is my brueno? how u contacted him?

G__C said:
Hi all,

EB2

What Mr Bueno says is what matters.CSC will not approve your case until their system is updated.Mr Bueno works at CSC.So what he says matters the most.

I agree. Mr. Bueno is the man. You probably can go to senator or congressman to check the status of your application if you have any doubts.

EA

hadenuf said:
What Mr Bueno says is what matters.CSC will not approve your case until their system is updated.Mr Bueno works at CSC.So what he says matters the most.

Hi.

G__C
Registered Use
r

Pls let me know,If yr LUD changed the same day or Next day,
when you received Emai from Mr.Burno.

Thanks.

never changed for me

I emailed several times, LUD never changed.

vitalsystem said:
Hi.

G__C
Registered Use
r

Pls let me know,If yr LUD changed the same day or Next day,
when you received Emai from Mr.Burno.

Thanks.