MPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION sent but I485 and I130 still pening

johnsonyj

Registered Users (C)
MPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION sent but I485 and I130 still pening
EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION sent but I485 and I130 still pening at CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER, any one know how long usually take?
485 and 130 was at CSC in 12/13/2006, and i file the case back on last year 8.29.2006. no interview note receved but FP taken in 9.26.2006. anyone know what is going on?

hey...me too
I have ND at August 29th and so far I have no interview letter either. I almost have the same date with you for everything.
Did you have a RFE?
Dont' worry, I think within 6 months, we should get an interview letter, just 2 more months.

Where is your DO?
you are in California? I am suprised it take so long. Usually California DO is quite fast.
p.s. Your case should be at your DO, not at California service center already. You should check your DO's date.

hi,
DO is your local office. So, if you make an infopass, where you go? that is your DO ;)
if your DO is in California area, I am quite surprised you dont' have interview letter yet.

and RFE, is request for more evidence letter. If you had a RFE, sometimes it slow down process quite a bit.

good luck to both of us :eek:

did you moved?
I just carefully read your timeline, did you move during the process of your applications? otherwise why all the sudden at December you said your case is pending at California service center?

no, i did not move. i'm not sure either i got an e-mail said that my case was transferred to CSC and pending there. and this month got another e-mail show that they approved I765 and mail me the EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD.

sorry still did not get what you mean the DO. what is infopass.
no i did not get mail asking for more evidence.

where are you at? can you please let me know your timeline?

hi,
Infopass is a system that you can use now to set up an appointment to see an immigration officer. Most of the time is useless, I think, but sometimes can be helpful.

DO is district office. Sorry I shoulda just say it that way.

oh...I just realize, I dont' know how you change your status. Are you the family base case? Marry to USC?

My DO, is at St.Louis, which I think is famous for slow interview at this day. It is normal to say that they send your files to California service center. Because my also says send to Missouri service center.

The reason why I thought you moved, is because after your finger print, you don't seems to received anything until December, all the sudden had a e-mail say your files is in CSC. I dont' think there is anything to worry about, just have to be patient. We both are in the normal waiting zone. :eek:

my timeline:
8/29/06 Notice Date
9/25/06(around at date) Finger print.
10/01/06 Request for more evidence
11/20/06 Received EAD

that is it so far.I haven't received anything or have any online update after 9/9/06 for my I-130 and 10/09/06 for my I-485

wish we both good luck

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't panic. Usually the EAD is sent while the process is continuing. It has not necessarily been enough time to finalize everything.

You filed in August, My notice date is July- my interview in Dec. . I got approved and passport stamped but have not receive emails on welcome notice or approval or greencard. So, your timeline is normal.

NeShawn said:
Don't panic. Usually the EAD is sent while the process is continuing. It has not necessarily been enough time to finalize everything.

You filed in August, My notice date is July- my interview in Dec. . I got approved and passport stamped but have not receive emails on welcome notice or approval or greencard. So, your timeline is normal.

wow...congradulation...how was the interview go?
I once hear people say, it actually is better sometimes if the interview comes a bit late. So we can get approved on the spot.
:p
I hope that is the case for me :rolleyes: that will be great. :D

I was one of the fortunate ones. It took over 3 hours to travel there but only 5 minutes for Interview. Unless there is a unusual situation with the applicants, if you have all paperwork and follow all instructions it should go well unless you get the IO from .... :p :p

this moring i got another e-mail said that my I485 and I130 was sent to MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER ? what is going on???