moving to New Zealand

Anna21

HI,
I am very confused about the immigration law in New Zealand. Does it really work with points?
How difficult is it for an IT person with an Italian nationality to find a job there?
Thank you for helping

No Title

The point system worked fine. I do not think you had trouble to find an IT job in NZ. Just the pay is not high compare with US.

CP Waiting: Can you please give some more info on New Zealand ?

My brother is IT consultant in India. He want to go either Australia or New Zeland.

Can you please give some more info on New Zealand ?

Please anybody can help me.
I appreciate your help.

Russia. Indian must be out of Russia

Indian students face expulsion from Russia

MOSCOW, July 02 (PNS): Scores of Indian students studying in Moscow Medical Institute face expulsion on charges of submitting fake documents.

About 80 Indian students, mostly from the final year course, have been accused of having taken admissions in the institute on the basis of false certificates.

These students, initially studying in different provincial Russian towns, reportedly got themselves transferred to Moscow Medical Institute on the basis of documents procured by bribing authorities. Some students, after completing the second year, allegedly jumped into the fourth or fifth course on the basis of these documents, accused a representative of the rector\'s office of the institute.

But the Indian students say they are victims of a dirty game played by the institute\'s authorities in connivance with middlemen recruiting students.

"The authorities used to encourage illegal admission by taking bribes through the middlemen. Since there is an inquiry into the allegation conducted by law enforcement agencies, they are now attempting to save their skin by expelling us," IANS quoted one Indian student.

The middlemen, who are well connected with the institute authorities, have in the meantime reportedly extracted additional sums from the troubled students in order to extricate them from their predicament.

"Our future is completely bleak. We are victims of a conspiracy by the middlemen hand-in-glove with the institute authorities," said one Indian girl from the fifth course. "We have already spent so much of money for our studies here, we had a dream which is going to be shattered by our expulsion from the institute."

Each year, hundreds of Indians come for higher education to Russian medical institutes taking advantage of the cheap and quality education, which is recognized by the World Health Organization.

According to some estimates, there are some 16,000 Indian students studying in different Russian medial institutes and about half of them are pursuing their studies in medical institutes here

End.