Moving to New Zealand, Australia

infoUser123

Registered Users (C)
We are currently in India. We plan to move and work in New Zealand or Australia. How are the IT job oppurtunities in these countries. Which country is better in terms of jobs. I lived in US for 8 years are moved back to India and familiar with the process for US, however not with NZ or Aus. Is there anything similar to H1 B for these countries. What are the best ways to find the job and get the visa. I would appreciate if some one could let me know the process involved and any relevant information.

Thanks in advance.

Jobs in NZ in IT sector are hard to find, but quality of life is good.

Australia is better compared to NZ. Infact Asia Pacific region is booming with jobs in IT.

Moving to New Zealand, Australia

We are currently in India. We plan to move and work in New Zealand or Australia. How are the IT job oppurtunities in these countries. Which country is better in terms of jobs. I lived in US for 8 years are moved back to India and familiar with the process for US, however not with NZ or Aus. Is there anything similar to H1 B for these countries. What are the best ways to find the job and get the visa. I would appreciate if some one could let me know the process involved and any relevant information.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks you for sharing

Australia, the country is very much part of the UK Commonwealth with very close ties to the UK, Most New Zealand citizens can live and work in Australia, without having to apply for residency. The overall population of New Zealand is heavily influenced by European descendants, with British and Irish connections.

How are the IT job oppurtunities in these countries. Which country is better in terms of jobs. I lived in US for 8 years are moved back to India and familiar with the process for US, however not with NZ or Aus. Is there anything similar to H1 B for these countries.

i like the both Autralia and India