Moved out of state and missed fingerprints

vl2k4

Registered Users (C)
Hello, I've missed my fingerprints and then sent 2 mails to the office where I supposed to have them and one to VSC, asking to schedule new appointment according to my new address. Nothing after 4 month...

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

fp

The CSC indicated that adjudicators have no way to distinguish between missed or rescheduled fingerprint appointments. After the applicant has missed two appointments, the adjudicator is likely to deny the I-485 application. It is therefore important that those who may be traveling or otherwise unable to attend the initially scheduled fingerprint date make every effort to appear at the second fingerprint appointment. This is not to be confused with the situation in which the USCIS requests fingerprinting more than once in a particular case.

We do note that I-485s cannot be approved without fingerprinting. Thus, delaying the fingerprinting could potentially delay the case.

Try again??

grunggy said:
The CSC indicated that adjudicators have no way to distinguish between missed or rescheduled fingerprint appointments. After the applicant has missed two appointments, the adjudicator is likely to deny the I-485 application. It is therefore important that those who may be traveling or otherwise unable to attend the initially scheduled fingerprint date make every effort to appear at the second fingerprint appointment. This is not to be confused with the situation in which the USCIS requests fingerprinting more than once in a particular case.

We do note that I-485s cannot be approved without fingerprinting. Thus, delaying the fingerprinting could potentially delay the case.

Try again??

This is exactly what I'm trying to do. I've called them, they said: " send a mail", so I did that. Called again, after a month - the same answer and result. Called again after onther month, they said: "sent to vcs", so I did send it. Now another month is gone...

did somone tried to reach an officer in regional office? is it possible to talk to then directly, asking for help?

How do you know???

Hello vl2k4,

How do you know that your FP notice is returned back to service center? Did you get any notification from Service Center? Which service center yours is?

I have a friend of mine he thinks the same way as you but has no proof of returning FP notice?

Once you have any docs to this effect than you can follow up on that with service center. I can ask my friend what he did..

thanks,

guywithoutgreen said:
Hello vl2k4,

How do you know that your FP notice is returned back to service center? Did you get any notification from Service Center? Which service center yours is?

I have a friend of mine he thinks the same way as you but has no proof of returning FP notice?

Once you have any docs to this effect than you can follow up on that with service center. I can ask my friend what he did..

thanks,

Hi, I do not know that. I was trying to reach them and could not. What do you mean by "returning fp notice"? All I know, they should reissue new notice for me and somehow I need to let them know they need to do it, bcoz I've changed address and moved out from my old location.

Here is one more thought - will try to reach iio, they should have access to their inner system, maybe it helps.

Regards, vl2k4

Hello, finally I've reached IIO (not so simple task) and he has found they entered my new address in a wrong way in their inner system. He has corrected it and advised to wait letter from them. According to him, this request (address change) will trigger the 2fp notice. Will see. Funny thing is, I've got letter with correct address from vsc when I've made first address change...

Regards, vl2k4