Motion to ReOpen-after angry wife said"Fraud"

WaitHouston

Dear Y'all

First I am so ashamed as to what I have done. I met my husband through the internet. And, well I was insanely jealous and psycho. So, when I could not control his staying home at all times and my family/friends..started to put in my head "green card" to all his good attentive ways. So, I started to question him, and all that he touched especially his phone and his mail. If he left the house and was not back on time..I d call his cell phone like 36 times in 10 minutes.

Anyway, I repent all that I did in the first few months of the marriage. And, we are good now. Even though..last night I had another of those jealous attacks after a co worker showed up w/out her bf. Instantly I thought if I had not gone ? or were there any plans of the hosts of pairing them off since she is in a relation with someone that is not Muslim. Caught her looking at my husband too much did not help either. Presently, I dont have and never have had evidence of any wrongdoing on my husband's side at all.

Now, this brings me to the catastrophe that I did. I wrote a letter out of anger..in it I stated green card fraud..and marriage $$ ..words that were exchanged during a heated argument with my husband. I was threatening...and anyway..the letter was accidently mailed by family member. And, now, they closed the case. Even though I sent a corrected letter 3 days after I found out it had been mailed. Harlingen office is stating they didnt receive the continuation..correction letter one at all.

The facts:
Husband s case closed
He is from egypt
have congressional aide/mcallen,tx

They want $110 dlls to file a Motion to ReOpen has anyone heard or any similar situation where someone did what I did to my hsuband.

I love this man more than anything in this whole wide world. What I regret is what I have done to him emotionally. I have put him on the craziest emotional roller coasters of all time. And, now, it looks like my not thinking before acting will send us back Egypt to lead a life of poverty and no opportunities for our future children. We had plans to start a family next year, but who knows now.

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS THE SUCCESS RATE OR HAS HAD EXPERIENCED SOMETHING AS TO WHAT I VE DONE AND AM GOING THROUGH PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

WHAT THINGS VALIDATE OUR RELATIONSHIP AND CLEAN UP THE HORRIBLE IMAGE THAT I HAVE PUT BEFORE THE INS OFFICIALS EYES?

HOPING TO BE HEARD IN HOUSTON

SANDY

I think with the stuff going on these days. It will be really hard to prove that you did wrote a letter accidentally. I think damage has been done already. Too late now.

Talk to a lawyer. Your marriage seems to be genuine and if you are really in love (although I doubt how can a normal guy stay with a crazy wife like that), everything will be ok.

Again, talk to a lawyer. They are professionals. Free advice from BBS won't help a lot.

You may request the help of your local congressman. Walk into their office and explain your case to them. All de best!

Thank You..Congressman on Duty

First, thank you for replying.

I think crazy is too nice a word for the catastrophe done. I am working on the motion to reopen with letters of support from my family and friends. This happened because I brought into my marriage all the insecurity and wanting to be #1 for someone all the time that I had as a child. I have since sought counseling and I was told by Dr. Dee that I was scared to lose my husband to any experienced loose woman in the USA since he was virgin when we married. (we both were)
And, having led a very sheltered life with out any real relationship beyond the weekend dating sorta thing. :(

He is not even mad nor does he hate me. God's will will be done ..is all he says.

I guess I m the only existing case of this nature. Nobody has ever done this before. I ve searched on different search engines and nothing.

Oh, and guess what...I ve been offered a job at a very big immigration law firm..of which when they verified my previous employers..they received superb recommendations for me...

But, I am ashamed to ask any of them about this case. I m not there working yet..will be in a couple of days though. I am so ashamed to tell a staff of professionals..of my bad behavior with this matter.

I m afraid they ll fire me on the spot. Dont you all think??

Thanks for reading and God Bless all of you :eek:

Sandy