motion to re-open

gremblins

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I filed a motion to re-open with the New York district office, who confirmed the receipt of the motion on May 30, 2008. Now, I have been waiting for 71 days and I have not heard anything as yet. Anyone knows the length of time when I can expect a decision on my MTR case? I have a job interview next Wednesday and I am sure the company will ask me when I will have an answer on the case. I am not sure what to say and I would really appreciate any insight on the timeframe for MTR.

Thanks in advance.

My I140 was denied too. I spoke to my attorney. She said, MTR can take anywhere between 6 to 10 months. So, we are looking at a pretty long time to get that working.

hi there,
Im new in this site, and I came to registered here seaking for some advice about my case..i copy paste:

Application Type: MOTIC, MOTION TO REOPEN BEFORE THE COMMISSIONER

Current Status: The fee was collected at one location, and the case is now pending at our processing site.

As a routine part of processing this MOTIC, MOTION TO REOPEN BEFORE THE COMMISSIONER is now at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. On May 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice explaining this and describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

---------------I need some advice of the person related this case----------i need to know what is going on with this case.almost 120days now and still no responce..

Thanks In advance!!!