Mother's visa rejection 2 time

nehajignesh

Registered Users (C)
hi all,
Its a sad news for me as i just found out that my mom's visa got rejected on the my grounds as i am here and not yet gone back as i changed my B2 visa to L1A visa ..i am in usa for 3 yrs now not yet gone back i called my mom as we just delivered daughter's which information the consulate in mumbai has..Infact they have my complete info as what i am doing what is my income when my wife was pregnant and we delivered twin daughters and we are having Medicaid support from USA governement..this all things was shown and told to my mom during the interview and they also said that now u cannot go to usa for 2 yrs.they even said in anger that now u can never go also.....
Is there anyway that i can do some process inorder to get my mother in usa...if anyone knows pls let me ASAP ...my father had applied back in sept 2003 in drop box he is 60yrs and he got the visa but my mom when applied in person she did not get the visa...
pls help.....

Originally posted by nehajignesh
hi all,
Its a sad news for me as i just found out that my mom's visa got rejected on the my grounds as i am here and not yet gone back as i changed my B2 visa to L1A visa ..i am in usa for 3 yrs now not yet gone back i called my mom as we just delivered daughter's which information the consulate in mumbai has..Infact they have my complete info as what i am doing what is my income when my wife was pregnant and we delivered twin daughters and we are having Medicaid support from USA governement..this all things was shown and told to my mom during the interview and they also said that now u cannot go to usa for 2 yrs.they even said in anger that now u can never go also.....
Is there anyway that i can do some process inorder to get my mother in usa...if anyone knows pls let me ASAP ...my father had applied back in sept 2003 in drop box he is 60yrs and he got the visa but my mom when applied in person she did not get the visa...
pls help.....
If you took support from government for your wife's pregnancy then you are clearly not in a position to provide support to your mom for her visit.

Its people like you who are the reason why US consulate is so strict about granting visas ( all kinds )to Indians. You converted from B2 to L1 visa and then too US govt money for your wifes pregnancy..all that sounds like a very eleborated plan you hatched after or before coming here to US. :mad: You are in complete violation of your B visa agreement or understanding and I am sorry to say that your parents would never be allowed in US ever and thats well deserved.

I am curious how they found out about your Medicaid support. While I feel sorry for you, the comments posted here are not off the mark. Chennai became a nasty place for visas after they found out that H1B seekers fabricated univeristy diplomas, and made up companies that never existed in the first place. So life has been made hell for everyone.

debo_nair17,

A small advice....

Please if you are angry don't write direct comments that will upset the person asking for help/advice. Help them, not point fingers at them!

Originally posted by julie123
debo_nair17,

A small advice....

Please if you are angry don't write direct comments that will upset the person asking for help/advice. Help them, not point fingers at them!

I have nothing against anyone coming to US legally and if my comments hurt someone I am sorry. What I wanted to point out was there are some genuine reasons why the US consulate is strict on issuing visas and this case is one of them. And because of this genuine people who want to come to US for a few months get rejected. I just wanted to separate the chaff from the grain.