Mother wrong date of birth at Birth Certificate

sehar

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Background:
I have applied for my parent sponsorship with consular processing. I130 has been approved and I am about to submit Form DS260 (Immigration application).

Issue:
I realized that the birth day is incorrect by 3 days from her actual "birth certificate", although her month and year are correct. Now, I have to submit her birth certificate again to NVC as part of DS-260(Immigration form)

Question:
Please advise what document we should submit so that NVC can accept her date of birth as mentioned on her passport?

Additional Info:
-Birth certificate cannot be fixed
-She is house wife and does not have any education (So we cannot provide any school certificate)
-She has correct date of birth on passports, National ID cards etc.
-She has visited USA on visitor visa with no issue in past.

Why?
When she was born there was no authentic way of reporting birth from hospitals to municipal authorities, it could be type by birth municipal clerks or whoever reported birth at that time.

How do you know that her passport is right and the birth certificate is wrong? Sure it's not the other way around?

Because her older brothers knows the correct date of birth, which is correctly listed in passport. And they can provide the Affidavit etc.

Hey for that you have to take a legal suggestion from your family lawyer, he will help you out in this case by making another affidavit for it and changing the DOB of your mother in birth certificate.