1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mother Petition Concern

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by ernesto gil, Jan 11, 2017.

  1. ernesto gil

    ernesto gil New Member


    My mother enter the US on Oct 19 2106 with a VWP ? ESTA. We submit the concurrent i130/1485 at the end of october and she did the firgerprintd on Dec 07. We have not received anything else up to date.

    Her Stay will expired on Jan 19 (in 8 days) , my concern is if it is ok to wait in the US for the approval.??

    The only receipts we have are both i797C and the fingerprints appointment.

    Thanks in advance

  2. newacct

    newacct Well-Known Member

    Yes. She should stay in the US and not leave until she gets Advance Parole or her green card.

Share This Page