** Most Important **

magesh_kk

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

300% Sure that INS starting parallel processing (Oct, Nov, & Dec 2001 cases) from September 30th (Monday). Right now they are almost finished with September cases. The reason why you guys are not able to see anything in the rupnet.com site is just b'cas

1) Lot of Duplication
2) Greaty-K is not updating it manually.
3) People still in excited mood & have no time to update.

Based on the info from my friend who has a american friend working in VSC....they have currently recruited 317 people, for which 75% of them got well trained & they are ready to start. Good News is they are allocating 30% of the resource exclusively to handle I-485 cases. So, based upon all of these info...I think even Mar'02 cases might see approval before end of this year.

So BETTER BE READY GUYS...

:)

You are asking us to be ready? We are already enough ready for long time now. :D :D :D

Ready

vbk,

I mean be Ready for RFE....We don't know what these new Guys are going to do. They will simply generate RFE for anything which they don't understand...... :D :D :D

This is the most sensible post...

...I have seen in months. Long live Magesh_kk!

Why did they choose sep 30th? Why not tomorrow?

Hope this new officers are not like new cash register guyes. They always mess up with math. Why can't they calculate 6% tax on $10, total would be $10.60. :D :D

Hello Magesh,

I like your post. But rupnet is working perfectly as per July, Aug.
I think, Sep approvals are little bit slow.

All people are updating their approval in sep.

If they do parallel process...it would be great for everybody.

Anyhow, i have to wait for oct....10/24

Thanks

I hope you are right

NOt sure of your source of even if it makes any sense at all but it still makes me feel better. Hope you are right my friend.

:cool:

Tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar

Magesh

Hope your information and predication come true. A speedy process would really help everyone on this forum.

Hello Magesh,

How did you get 317 number. (odd number).
It seems like real ......

But i like your post.

good luck

Magesh_KK,

You made my day by stating that even Mar02 filers( thats me) can expect approvals by the end of this year. I have been waiting not-so-patiently for my approval knowing very well it will not come thru till Feb atleast but still the possibility of it happening sooner has made me joyous.

I dont know ur source but I hope u r right, man! Else, this would be a verry poor joke on us...

Calgal.

How did you get ....

.... Greaty-K to keep quiet as you say that Rupnet has wrong data. Hey Greaty - is rupnet becoming greasy these days. Anyhow who doesn't like this post? luckily ric/ric2 are also gone with their GC, so nobody to write too negative comments.

Thanx for Boosting everybodys confidence .

It looks like you have investigated a lot about this stuff

My Statement

Guys,

There were lot of Sep approvals yesterday.
I told you right....It's time for Parallel Processing.

Keep Watching....What I said is gonna happen.

Magesh Baba... join the gang

Pandit Maharaj
Peer Syed Saheb
Ajmeri Baba
Magesh Baba

Keep up the good work.

How Much??

Guys,

How much count will it come now for sep'01 approval cases in rupnet, if greaty-k adds all those manually?

Somewhere 65-68. I may be wrong.. Just my thoughts.