more transfers/RFE?????

BankeBihari2003

Banned User
My lawyer just had a talk with VSC. An employee on condition of anonymity admitted to this:
"We are generating RFEs/Transfers on mass scale if the work is related to telecom or information technologies like Java, databases or system admins. I transferred 5 cases all of them programmers. No bearing to nationality, 3 from India one from Gahana and one from Kenya. Just the field of work."

To ab sabahu IT wallon ki aai hai syamat!!!!!!

Banke Bihari rahoge Bihari

Think about the fact that atleast I.T. is still in demand and it seems you are not related to IT so what will happen in your case, I guess back to Laloo Yadav 'TABELA' :D

Nope,
Unemployment climed to 6.4%. And expected to rise more. Companies are spending less and less on IT. Even if you guys get GCs still what will you do after losing your jobs. I guess work for a Gujju motel owner and your wife will work in some mall etc.
I am in Pharmacy. People will need medicines and so me in future. I guess you dumb folks don't know why pharmacy stocks are called "defensive" stocks and tech stocks called "gamble" stocks relying on greater fool's theory of investing.
Most of this might be beyond your comprehension.

banke
you may sound bitter to most of the IT people but to some extent you are correct that Pharmacists are more stable than IT engineers at least in US