more than 6 weeks after RFE

yih

Registered Users (C)
Recently, some cases have been approved right after CSC recevied the RFEs. Mine has been received by CSC over 6 weeks. How much longer for my approval? Anyone in the same boat? Please post here.

Patience my friend patience !!!

BCIS got the response to my RFE on Oct. 31st.. No word since then....

I still see the 660 day stuff online... :)

sfbay_area_guy and yih

Just curious, have you done your 2-nd FP?
Replied to RFE more than month ago...no response yet.

Thank you.
Myxa

same thing.. my RFE was received in Nov 17. ...2nd FP on October 15. No approval yet.

same... my RFE was received by INS on Nov 13/2003; 2nd FP on October 10/2003. No approval yet :-(

--------------------
WAC-02-059
ND: 12/7/2001

my details

wac 02-064
2nd FP done in the end of Oct
RFE received by CSC on 11/03/03

Hope we all get our approvals soon!

Me too also

WAC 02-061-

2nd FP done 10/21/03
BCIS received RFE response 11/12/03 (present status)
Not too long now hopefully.

FP before RFE - Online message updated?

One question for those who did FP before RFE.

Did you check the web and saw "Your FP received...process resumed" before the online message changed to "RFE received..."

My wife and I did our FP on 11/26 and replied RFE on 12/2. My online message changed to "RFE receive...", but my wife's didn't update to "FP received.." Before, the message updated about one week after we did our FP. We have no idea whether our FP received.

gaidahan --

It was exactly the same for us... My application status changed to processing resumed after the 2nd FP and then once I got the RFE the status changed to "response received ... 660 days"

however my spouse's status still shows her 1st fingerprinting message not the latest one.. I don't that will ever change to RFE since I was the recepient of the RFE

Guys,
I just did my 2nd FP in december. is it normally a month or so before I should be expecting an RFE or does it take longer.

Waiting since Sept after RFE an 2'nd FP replied

My 2'nd FP was on 16thSept and my RFE replied for in August and BCIS received all of this information on September 30th and still no news.

I am reallly frustrated and depressed!

hussein,

I got my 2nd FP done on 12/5 and message changed on 12/10 about FP received and on 12/12 it again changed to RFE. I've not got that yet but it took merely a week for them to send RFE in my case. Mabe b'coz I'm Nov.,01 case.

hussein,

My RFE and 2nd FP notice almost came at the same time, only 2 or 3 days difference.

vision2001,

Have you tried to inquire on your case?

yih
wac-02-064

Have you called FBI to make sure your FP check went through without a problem?

I am sure you will be hearing from INS soon! Looking at the rate of approvals going on, yours should also be coming! :)

140_takes_forever,
With my first name I should call and check w/ the FBI :). Actually They did receive it and the message changed to On Dec 10 we have received your finger printing etc....

give_GC_now,Yih
A friend of mine got his RFE prior to getting his 2FP notice. So, It looks like two diff eyes looking on the case. one from a FP standpoint and the other, on W2, EVL paystub.
that they are going through and doing that.

FBI number for FP

140_takes_4eve

Do you have FBI number that we can call to make sure our FP check went through without a problem?