More than 16 days, not recd EAD card

Hmm... yesterday, the status was updated again with this:

On July 28, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

So - maybe a batch of "card orders" were lost, and they are re-ordering for those who call up. Either that, or they are "shutting us up" for another 30 days. I will let you know what happens.

Ead

I called up and spoke with IO. Now they have updated with card production ordered on 29th July blah blah...
Will wait till end August i guess...

Same thing with me
CPO on 24th June, then called IO on 16th July, got CPO status for 16th July, now I called today and told them that my EAD is expiring on 3rd August, and again CPO status is saying on 29th July we ordered...

Mu husband called them for his EAD...he was given a reference no. and assurance of card in 45 days but no LUD on online status check yet...
Is anyone aware of at least 1 person with similar timeframe with recent EAD approval from TSC. Never had this problem with VSC

I have the same trouble. They updated my status indicating they mailed out the approval notice on 7/2 and then the physical card on 7/7, but I did not receive any of that. I did not move or change add. I dont know what is going on

Hi Guys,
I am also in same boat. My and My wife's had finger print on June 3rd and We haven't got our card yet. We were told that the card should arrive within 30-90 days. Should I call the INS? It has been 60 days now. There is nothing change in the online case status. It says “Application was received on this date.....". There was no LUD change after we had finger print taken.
Could someone advice pls?
Thanks

Good News! I just received my EAD Card (with 1 yr extension) :)
I applied to TSC on April 15th. Card production ordered on June 19th. Again changed to same status on July 15th and July 29th. They mailed the card on July 31st and I received today. Looks like they cleared the mess and cards must be on your way. Good luck.

Thanks Kadri for the update.
I hope I will get soon. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the EAD cards for the kids who are under 14 years old? I heard kids is much faster than the adults?

I got the EAD card yesterday.Applied on 9th May..LUD on 13 June and again on 29 July...

However my husband who has the same application and expiry date as me is still waiting. His last LUD was still the message with " Card production ordered on 13th June..." inspite of speaking with IO a couple of times

Can we take an infopass appointment in a state different from state of residence..No dates available in the closest Immigration office

June 13th Card Production

Hi Guys,
I am also in the same boat like most of you. I applied for EAD renewal (paper based) on May 9th to TSC. The only LUD is on June 13th saying that card production is ordered. My EAD is going to expire on Aug 14th.

I called the customer service opened a service request but no update.

As most of the guys saying the interim EAD is stopped? Even I could not get INFOPASS appointment and looks like no appointments available.

Any ideas what to do next? Will the employer accepts to work with the receipt notice and status update?