More LUDs after approval.. and what to do next?

jk0274

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Two quick questions:

My J-1 waiver was finally approved by USCIS on April 2. I received the notice in the mail today. My last LUD was also on April 2 (the approval date) until yesterday, when there was an LUD on 4/10/07 and then another today 4/11/07. Is it normal to see LUDs after approval? What could possibly be going on?

Also, should I bother sending a copy of the final waiver to the NSC to append to my I-485 that is pending there? I had sent the DOS recommendation with the I-485 (and also I-131 but not I-765).

Thanks.

Hi all,

Two quick questions:

My J-1 waiver was finally approved by USCIS on April 2. I received the notice in the mail today. My last LUD was also on April 2 (the approval date) until yesterday, when there was an LUD on 4/10/07 and then another today 4/11/07. Is it normal to see LUDs after approval? What could possibly be going on?

Also, should I bother sending a copy of the final waiver to the NSC to append to my I-485 that is pending there? I had sent the DOS recommendation with the I-485 (and also I-131 but not I-765).

Thanks.

Congratulation JK, my EAD just approved today. I see updates in yours too. Ignore the updates after approval, I think those are internal handling. Yes, send the waiver to update your I-485.

Congrats on your EAD!! That's great news.

I think my LUDs are related to my recent address change; I find it hard to understand why else all my applications (and my wife's) all had and LUD today.

Thanks for your advice; I'll draft a cover letter and send my J waiver approval to NSC!