More Layoffs coming in IT sector

BankeBihari2003

Banned User
Read last weeks Cnnfn. More offshore work will result in more layoffs. So my bet is the GC queue will reduce in great numbers.
This will have a side effect of more RFEs, but over processing time will go down as many will have to relocate.
I just praying that happens, I am in totally different field so it would be so great.

hi

Even thou i am on software side, If you are so desperate about your situation I Pray god that all good should happen in your GC Processing. Try to Be Positive on Software Programmers If Possible.

"BankeBihari2003", you are such a pathetic loser that you are jealous that the software people made (or still making) a lot of money. If you had your English correct first of all, you would not have ended up as a loser after all.

We are praying hard that for one reason or another, BankeBihari2003 will experience an extremely long delay and agony in his/her application.

The comment he/she made does not reflect the true spirit of people in this forum, i.e. to give support to each other in going through this already tough green-card processing.

For those of you now working in the IT industry, especially in software programming, do not lose hope! There are so many other areas in the IT industry that you can explore. Expand your horizon and skills, and at the end .. you will succeed!

This guy "BankeBihari" reminds me of our old friend "Habibibi" who also had a allergy for Software Professional.

I wonder which "Totally different" field "BankeBihari" is into.

Jealousy in a human being to small extent is understandable. For the sake of one person to have better life, praying others (not one or two), but whole lot, to goto hell, means ...........

I don't know how to put in words. What's the point of living such a life? There are many other ways to draw attention. But this one............Oh God !!!

It takes a lot to draw attention doing good.

Led.

Last edited by a moderator:
buri nazar wale ..............................
....tera bhi bhala ho.

i wouldn't wish a layoff on ne 1. even ma enemies who i would gladly beat up in a dark alley. gc is secondary really.

it is like the pain of child birth a woman goes thru. u never know it till u experience it. well......good luck pal i mean there is enough of us of a to go around for all of us. and then some.

y such desperation. i mean it is good that we are getting jobs and gc even if late. say 100-200 years back this kind of migration was not so easy. 1000-2000 years back it was not possible. u get the idea.

BankeBihari2003,
Shame on you for posting such a selfish message. Instead of fighthing BCIS, you are fighting your fellow immigrants to whom you turn for help