more information for you!

Kanadian

Registered Users (C)
My LUD changed till 1/3/2005 so I was wondering why it got stopped...well they assigned my file to an officer on 1/4/05 so now you know why.

so if your LUD stopped thats a very good news that means your file is now in the right hands and someone is going to work on it soon.

other thing is to keep in mind that some folks work parttime at CIS so depends on their workload and number of days they work you will get approved and obviously your luck will play an importants role as well.

Folks I have changed job after 8 months and then again changed job after 3 months and I am with my current employer for last 7 months.....so no problem in getting approval....what else? I think I let you folks ask question if you have any.

Good Luck everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations at the outset.

Did you inform BCIS about the job change everytime you changed your employer, or did you not inform them at all. Did you get any RFE about your employment status?

bee_bee_bee_kay said:
Congratulations at the outset.

Did you inform BCIS about the job change everytime you changed your employer, or did you not inform them at all. Did you get any RFE about your employment status?

No. I never inform them about job change and yes I got EVL RFE and read my other thread for more information....thank you and good luck

Congratulations Kanadian,
I see that you have already scheduled with Infopass. Don't you need to wait for the approval notice?
Thank you.
Mamoo

Congrats Kanadian.

Good to know that even though you changed job and your EVL reflected it....USCIS didn't question about it....!

Enjoy the freedom!

Kanadian..you are so popular, you should host a show :D

You can talk about GCs and how people suffereing and lose hope during the wait session.

just kidding :D

Kansadian,

Can you tell what was the EVL and how you answer it? I have changed jobs and I want to learn from your experience.

I485SEP03

Your comments are so negative.

The Green Card process moves more slowly than we desire but at least our applications progress. Our reward for patience and meeting qualification criteria is the opportunity to live and prosper in the USA.

Be grateful for the open access to this country. You may not like the timeframe for approval but at least the doors are open and you are given the chance to succeed.

Not many countries offer this opportunity or even open their doors!

I485sept03 said:
Kansadian,

Can you tell what was the EVL and how you answer it? I have changed jobs and I want to learn from your experience.

give me your fax and i can fax you.

Good on you buddy!

Question:
Eevn though your PD is 11/02 you got approval. Which means, your case is not subjected to the retrogression. If so, is it true that retrogression applies to only new applications?

bim said:
Good on you buddy!

Question:
Eevn though your PD is 11/02 you got approval. Which means, your case is not subjected to the retrogression. If so, is it true that retrogression applies to only new applications?
I could be wrong, But I think Kanadian is a citizen for Canada. No PD backlog for canada citizens. Only for those from India, China and Phillipines.

Mamoo said:
Congratulations Kanadian,
I see that you have already scheduled with Infopass. Don't you need to wait for the approval notice?
Thank you.
Mamoo

well i took the chance and hopefully I will have my notice by that time....its all up to you but i read here that folks are getting appointments so I did as well.

srireddy said:
I could be wrong, But I think Kanadian is a citizen for Canada. No PD backlog for canada citizens. Only for those from India, China and Phillipines.
P.D does not depend on country of citizenship ... its for country of BIRTH.

So you are cool if you were not born in one of those PD backlogged countries.

max2k1 said:
P.D does not depend on country of citizenship ... its for country of BIRTH.

So you are cool if you were not born in one of those PD backlogged countries.

thats right...I am canadian but doesnt matter as you said....I was born in pakistan so I was not in that list as well.