More Bad News

desi-bartender

Thanks for the information. Believe it or not, I have a friend who's waiting for his I130 through, yes, you guessed it the CSC, and it's been well over a year for him. It, like our stuff, is slowing down, too. The other end, when you have the conditions lifted on a conditional greencard is also taking a long time.

So, I'm not so sure that they are doing such good impression management.

becky

ps: I hope to be married for much much longer than two years...

Has anybody thought to sue the BCIS after 999 days have passed after filing the application. Not sure if one can do that, just wanted to find out.

Everything is speculation....I became very depressed after reading the 'BAD NEWS', so I called my lawyer. He said there is no truth at all in the I-485's being delayed due to election year! So please try and be a bit more opimistic. I am a WAC02139 waiter and he says he spoke to CSC just this week and we have an approximate 4-6 month wait till APPROVED.

Just thought to pass on the information, didn't mean to depress any of you. And they have been saying next 5 - 6 months for last one year.
Again Anyone has any info about suing BCIS after 999 days have passed.

Originally posted by Beverley
I am a WAC02139 waiter and he says he spoke to CSC just this week and we have an approximate 4-6 month wait till APPROVED.

I am a WAC02067 waiter I spoke with CSC in Junuary 2003 and they said I have to wait till April 2003. I still have no news about my case. :(

Originally posted by ranapratap12
Just thought to pass on the information, didn't mean to depress any of you. And they have been saying next 5 - 6 months for last one year.
Again Anyone has any info about suing BCIS after 999 days have passed.

The information was pure BS based upon speculation by your lawyer who should know better than to pass on unfounded rumors, but he was probably saying that just to get you off his back.

Regardless, Rajiv Khanna has filed a lawsuit against INS amongst others, and you might want to read the threads that deals with that issue.

Not sure how you missed it but it is highlighted in yellow right at the top, and there are links you can click on.