....more bad news...more hearts being broken or people being used.... [jewel]

thanks for sharing

depressing indeed - but something to look forward too. is it possible that CSC will run out of ideas and excuses one day???

F@#$%^& BCIS..

I was told by my manager that I would be promoted shorty. But I asked them for time to think over it.... since the job description will be different from the one on my Labor

Any thoughts on how I should deal with this?

Well If the promotion is in the same department, with more responsibilities and better pay, then you should worry about it.

I got promted after I filed my 1-140, it didn't make any difference...

Promotion is ok, so don't worry, and if there is any inquiry from INS, you can still show the same Job description.

Alternately you can request your management not to change your job tittle till u get your GC approved..

Well If the promotion is in the same department, with more responsibilities and better pay, then you should worry about it.

I meant was Don't Worry about it :)

Originally posted by lallo_yadav
How do you become a religious worker? I guess that's the way to faster GC.

Too late for that now. I know one such religious worker - he got his GC a year ago, after a long wait. He's a Franciscan brother taking care of our small community's spiritual needs.
BTW - he knows all about I485 backlogs because at each confession I mention that I have had nasty thoughts about INS "officers". He told me to enjoy the fact that I'm alive, God-fearing and healthy and that my striving for the green card is a materialistic thing in itself - that was supposed to make me feel better.

Originally posted by ruxrux
Too late for that now. I know one such religious worker - he got his GC a year ago, after a long wait. He's a Franciscan brother taking care of our small community's spiritual needs.
BTW - he knows all about I485 backlogs because at each confession I mention that I have had nasty thoughts about INS "officers". He told me to enjoy the fact that I'm alive, God-fearing and healthy and that my striving for the green card is a materialistic thing in itself - that was supposed to make me feel better.

Oh! man, you need not confess. It's BCIS and all its officers who need confession.

Originally posted by ruxrux

hilarious.