More Approvals

agni

Registered Users (C)
My best friend and his wife got their approval letters yesterday, his Src number is SRC01251**** .his case was approved on 1st Oct.

his details

EB3 India, FL
he had 3EAD and 3 AP's

He had been waiting for long time , so i am happy for him, but at the same time i also hope that all of us 2001 filers get our approvals soon , My details SRC01256****

EB3 India , FL - 3EAD and 3rd AP , hope this was the last time i had to get my EAD and AP's ;-))

agni: Congratilations for your friend and his wife. Do you know if your friend or his wife got any RFEs before approval? Thanks.

cxqiu,
No my friend did not receive any RFE's , and he will be going for his stamping tomorrow ! ! !

agni ----- any idea how many moles they had to get the approval without any rfes? in any case great news. congratulations. your moleful friends have realized their dreams

agni - Congratulations to your friend.

Any idea when they did their FP? BTW, does SRC-01-251's ND fall in August 2001?

isakimuthu,
I am close to my friend but not that close as to know how many moles he has :)), but i can check up with him today ! ! !

Bajis,
Yes his is an August 2001 ND date , but his RD is in June 2001 , my ND is also august but my RD is Jul 2001, so hopefully in a month or so we ( Hope ) that we get aprrovals ( My wife and I ) . We are keeping our fingers crossed .

Bajis ,
My friends first FP was in Nov2001 , but his wife got hers in Dec 2002 , my friend did his second FP in June 2003 .( He requested for the second FP as the first one had expired . just as an FYI , he never called up the TSC center and the even the FP request was done thru the attorney.

congratulations for u r best friend and his wife,
did they member of this forum

ND :11/02
FP: ?

Congratulations,

It is good to see approvals with real people from this forum. I was wondering why we see approvals on the data but nobody from the forum.
Enjoy your freedom. make good use of it.

Regards,

jlsbr