Montreal Packet 4 Question -please Help

jaks

Registered Users (C)
THEY SENT MINE ON DEC 5TH . I GOT IT ON THE 10TH. MY PACKET 4 WAS VERY ODD , THEY HAD TWO COLUMNS ,DOCUMENTS RECIEVED AND NOT RECIEVED , THEY HAD CHECKED IN RECIEVED THAT THEY HAVE MY PASSPORT & BIRTH CERIFICATE , WHEN IN FACT I HAVE THEM , THE REST WAS ALL LEFT BLANK.
I HAD SENT IN MY ORIGINAL PCC FROM CANADA. I AM NOT SURE IF THE CONSULATE HAS IT OR NOT .

FOR PCC TAX FORMS ETC. RECIEVED AND NOT RECIEVED WERE LEFT BALNK
 I JUST HAVE A COPY . SOULD I TRY TO GET A NEW ONE. MY INTERVIEW IS IN JAN 02.

I WOULD APPRICIATE ANY ADVICE

THANKS

Not surprised..

I have noticed similar thing when I received my packet 4 and they do check few but not all. About your PCC I am sure they will have original in file and consulate will receive it. Take copy with you. Or if you live in Canada no just get one more name based PCC. It is always good to be better prepared.

Good luck.

No Title

I agree with what netsurfer65 said.

My PC certificate was there. I had a new one, as the
previous one was 6 months old. So they got the new ones
and gave me the old ones which was in my file.

Please note, I also heard PC is valid for one year. But in our
case, when the NVC was asking to send us the Police cerificate
their letter mentioned it shouldn\'t be more than 6 months old.
So my lawyer sent a letter saying the PC we are sending is already 6 months old, but a new set of PC was already applied and will be produced at the time of interview.

No Title

Jaks,

, THEY HAD CHECKED IN RECIEVED THAT THEY HAVE MY PASSPORT & BIRTH CERIFICATE , WHEN IN FACT I HAVE THEM

*** When it is checked, that means they have the copy (sent with P3), you should take the orginial at Interview.