*****MONTREAL***** Jan02 CP Interviews

When will Jan interview list be decided?

Packet 4 is mailed out by NVC the first week in Dec?

Don\'t let this thread get lost and die.

It\'s for you, the Jan02 Montreal CPers. A few posts a day will keep this thread going. Drop in, if only to say hi.

Anyone got the interview date yet from the NVC?

I called the NVC this week and they said that they have requested the visa # for me on Sept 22. She said to call back on the second week of December. Any news from anyone?

No Title

Will see what my attorney has to say on Monday. I don\'t know if the same language about "original/certified copies" was in the previous instructions also and people just sent photocopies or this is something new. We need a response from people who recently submitted their documents and have an interview.

When does NVC mail out P4s?

Folks, please post the approximate dates your P4s were received from NVC for Montreal interviews.

Bearded man back in Montreal??

Sandeepgr posted that the bearded man is back. Good luck to all of us! I hope it is not true.

JAN 02 CP DATES are in , I got mine

I got my dates when I called NVC, they said they sent my packet 4, yet to recieve it.

Hope every one get theirs soon.

how long does it take to review Pk3?

what is usual time estimate for NVC to review Pk3 after they recieve it from St. Luois?
NVC recieved mine on 29th of Nov and they haven\'t completed review yet. according to them it takes between 6 - 8 weeks. is it possible for me to get review done before 20th of this month?

Did you receive your pkt 4?

When did NVC send it out? Let us know what comes in pkt 4 these days.

PACKET 4

THEY SENT IT ON DEC 5TH . MY ATTORNEY GOT IT ON THE 10TH. MY PACKET 4 WAS VERY ODD , THEY HAD TWO COLUMNS ,DOCUMENTS RECIEVED AND NOT RECIEVED , THEY HAD CHECKED IN RECIEVED THAT THEY HAVE MY PASSPORT & BIRTH CERIFICATE , NOT RECIEVED WAS LEFT BALNK
FOR PCC TAX FORMS ETC. I AM GOING TO WRITE TO THEM TO GET CLARIFICATIONS

Where have all the Montreal JAN02 CPers gone?

Anyone headed to MTL in Jan? This is your thread. Don\'t let it die.

Who is off to MTL and when?