Montreal Interview

av8rboi

Hello All.

I have just received notice that my interview for me E3 Skilled worker Green Card, will be on the 10th of April. I am both excited to be at the end of the road, but also nervous to think that it's all coming down to one day. I was hoping that perhaps some people could share their experiences with me at their consular interview in Montreal.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards,

Michael.

do u mind posting dates

Hi mike
do u mind posting all the dates e.g.
labor sent, labor approved, sesa office, 140 rd, center, ad etc.
also detail dates for pkt3 etc.
thanks
TK

me 2

would love if you could post dates. I am waiting on my final review (after 2 rfe) and would be thrilled to get SOME news that there might be an end in sight.

Montreal Interview Dates

Hi There.. Lets, see..

First of, My interview is scheduled for April 10th, 2003

My I140 Was received by the NVC on April 24th 2002, and they returned the approval on July 29th 2002.

I am not sure the exact date we sent all the paperwork to the NVC (Birth certificate etc) but it was around November 2002. My Application was completed, and a visa # assigned on February 10th 2003.

It seems the longest delay for me was waiting for my police certificate from the RCMP. this took approximatly 6 weeks. In Fact, the NVC decided not to wait for it. They sent everything to the conulate without it, and told me to bring the certificate with me to the interview.

Hope this is some help.

Regards,

Michael.

thanks

Thanks Michael,
We sent our packet 3 on Oct 31 -- they recorded it as being rec'd on Dec 5th. On Feb 10th they sent us request for more info. We sent back within 2 weeks. On March 1st they sent another request for info. We sent back -- they now have it all being rec'd as of Mar 10th so I await a final review date and then an interview date. I am praying it will be May or June but with my luck ...

THanks again

Hurray!

Got word, via automated system, that our packet 3 has been reviewed as of March 20th. So, the review is finally complete! So, it may be feasible to get an interview by June!

At this point, is all checks and such complete or is there more background checking done at Montreal level? Will I need to give them any more information other than the Packet 4 stuff?

MIke,

I happened to go through the interview on 18th of Mar. It was very simple kind a non event. They asked only two questions which are company name and how long been working. No ohter questions. Documents: Police certi, Birth certi and Job letter. Nothing else. They did not ask even for fees. I had aredy sent fees to ST. Lous. if you need further info here is my email

MIke,

I happened to go through the interview on 18th of Mar. It was very simple kind a non event. They asked only two questions which are company name and how long been working. No ohter questions. Documents: Police certi, Birth certi and Job letter. Nothing else. They did not ask even for fees. I had aredy sent fees to ST. Lous. if you need further info here is my email :p

Gwen

Can you send me your e-mail? or email me at gwen_m@yahoo.com. How long from Packet 3 review to interview? How difficult were immunization/medical. There are 6 of us in total.

You can estimate based on the following:

Reveiw date : before 20th of any month
File transfered to Washington on 20th of same month.
Visa number Issued on 1st the next month.
File comes back from washington in the week after.
Interview is schedule on 13th of the same month
Interview date will be around about 13th of month after.

Immunization is simple and no pain.

Thanks

Appreciate your detailed description. We are right on the 20th so it is anyone's guess.

gwen

Hope your interview will be around 20th of May. one thing you can check from NVC whether your file went to Washington on 20th or not. If not then your interview will be around 20th of Jun.