Montreal Interview Tracker: Ara2000, Veteran, Mamba, Berty, Jaks, Dongky, Enduring, James Smith, Kx

attaboy>>>>>>>I am waiting for the review

The Operator is saying the same old story 6 to 8 weeks....When did you send your P3..

No Title

GcDrone;
When is the exact date of your interview. I thought it was the second week of March?

What docs did you send with your P3 James?

Hi James, I got my I-140 approved from VSC for EB3 on 2/27/02. I have requested for CP in Montreal as well. I called NVC yesterday, the operator said it will take 2-4 weeks for them to receive the case. I yet have to send in my fingerprints to RCMP to get my police report. Could pls let me know what docs you had to send with the P3? Also do you plan to get the vaccination done in the US and the blood work in Montreal? Is there anything else I need to do to prepare for the Montreal interview while I\'m waiting for NVC to create the case? I believe you have entered your details in cptracker.com, is that you or some other James Smith? Anyhow I am two monther behind you and believe need to do most of what you are doing/done in the near future. So pls keep your progress posted on this board. Tks. Sri.

How did it go ?

GCDrone,

Hopefully by the time you read this message you would have got your GC.

Please post some details about your experience in Montreal and at the Consulate.

Thanks

James Smith --->Update

140 AD: 12/26/2001
NVC RD: 01/18/2002
NVC IV Case Created: 01/23/2002 (petition entered into the system)
NVC Generated Packet 3: 02/18/2002

PKT3-YOU: 02/23/02 (received by attorney)
PKT3 to St. Louis: 02/26/02
St.Louis to NVC: 03/07/02 (received by NVC-NH)
PKT3 NVC review: PENDING

Please Use the NEW Thread!

Friends, this thread has become too long. Please use the new thread for further discussions:

gcDrone "Montreal Interview Tracker -- Part DeuX [Ara2000, AttaBoy, CDN_CPER, Dongky, Enduring, GC Indian, James Smith, Veteran, et al.]" 3/13/02 2:53pm

Thanks and good luck!

Scoomara>>>>>>

Scoomara, congrats for the I-140 approval. It may take from 2 days to 2 weeks before the case goes to NVC. It takes one more week to create the case and one week to create the P3 and mail it to you.I am planning to do my complete medicals in Canada.
You need to send the following documents( ORIGINALS) to NVC:
OF-169 - Instruction for Immigrant visa application
DS 230 Part I and II
I-134 affidavit of support
Marriage Certificate
Date of Birth Certificate
PCC from all the countries where you stayed for more than 6 months
Send Passport copy also.
You need all above for you and for each dependent.Get your PCC soon. They are taking 5 weeks to mail your PCC.

I entered my details in cptracker.com
Download the forms and complete them. Get every thing ready so that you can avoid the delay after receiving P3 from NVC.
Good Luck...

P3 Reviewed by NVC

My P3 reviewed by NVC on 03/12/2002
Consulate: Montreal
Here are the details:
I-140 AD: 12/28/2001
NVC RD: 01/02/2002
NVC Case Created: 01/15/2002
NVC P3 Created and sent: 01/28/2002
P3 Received by Attorney: 01/31/2002
P3 Mailed to St.Louis: 02/13/2002
P3 Reached NVC : 02/21/2002
P3 Reviewed by NVC : 03/12/2002
The operator said that they will send the P4 to attorney after the interview date gets confirmed.

attaboy >>>> your P3 review

NVC is taking 3 weeks for completing the review...check out during last week of march....as NVC received your P3 on 03/07, you can expect them to complete the P3 review around around 03/28.

Good Luck.....

Please use the new posting for further postings...