Montreal CP Done Finally - a tense moment

sadikl1

Registered Users (C)
I have my interview done on Mon, 03/04 successfully, but I want to point out a few things: For some reason I have to do FBI finger prints in US twice requested by NVC. While interviewing, all was ok until the lady officer saw an alert from FBI result, saying that it shows a criminal record by the same name and same birth date as mine. She asked me how long I\'ve been in US and I told her 6.5 yrs and asked if I committed any crime. I told her, "Never." My Canadian FP is ok and I also showed her my name-checked PC that shows a clean record. She did not look convinced and searching the computer for more info(She seems to have all the access to FBI files) for a few minutes(a tense, tense moment! you can imagine), but cannot prove I had a record because the middle name is different. The same thing happened for my wife\'s name(she did not do FP in US, but as I said, the officer can access all the files and searched again(Oh! my God!). After a few tense moments she said it could be due to we have common first and last name and she told us she "is approving our IV."(A huge price to pay for a common name, I guess). Anyway, I\'s asked to provide birth record, marriage record, IRS9003(2 copies), Police record, Affidavit of support(notarized), employee letter and passport. Nothing else. No pay stubs, no tax filing record.

I did my picture done in Dr Howard\'s medical office in Toronto, but we have to redo it when we got POE on Hwy 15 border(no eyeglasses allowed, one ear has to be exposed completely(no hair covering, not even partially).
Well other than that we did it. The following is my time line:
6/96 - labor applied
12/97 - labor going nowhere so switched job
6/98 - regular labor applied
5/00 - cancelled regular labor and applied RIR
9/00 - labor done
6/01 - I-140 done
7/01 - I-824 sent
9/01 - Pkt3 sent
11/01 - sent a full BC for my kids. Also FBI FP sent
12/01 - PKt3 review done
2/02 - PKT4 received
3/4/02 - interview and POE done

It\'s a long, long wait, but finally it will come to everybody. Good luck to all and I thank you the host and contributors of this website.

Congrats

You may not check this site again ever, but in case you do, what\'s this IRS form 9......, Hearty congratulations.

Any other people received Pkt4 with IRS form?

Just tried to determine if IRS form request depends on individual cases. Thanks.