Monday, June 11 - Post Approvals Here ...

Dude,

what's the point in creating daily threads when the ultimate goal is to know the trends? threads for all approvals should be good togo, unless you are maintaining a spreadsheet of daily approvals. Just my $0.02. Too many threads with the same info confusing.

Daily approval threads help

Everybody was opening separate threads for each approvals. The Daily thread surely helps. When the approvals dry down this may not be needed.
For now, i surely think this is useful.

what's the point in creating daily threads when the ultimate goal is to know the trends? threads for all approvals should be good togo, unless you are maintaining a spreadsheet of daily approvals. Just my $0.02. Too many threads with the same info confusing.

Cloud9,

I had another LUD on june 8th (no message change).

The TSC officer said that my case was assigned to an officer for review, so I'm trying to be positive..........but my PD is not current, so i cant expect approval yet!

Approvals have slowed down

We haven't seen many approvals on Fiday and today which probably means that they are pretty much done with all the approvable cases orginally filed at TSC. That gives us slightest of hopes that they might start picking approvable cases from VSC to TSC pile of cases this week (if the visa numbers are still availble after so many approvals last week). I know it's a wishful thinking and I just hope that they actively start processing the transfer cases this week.

EB3 India
PD - 06/2002
RD - 09/2003
FP1 - 10/2004
VSC - > TSC (03/02/2007)
BIO (code 3) - 05/04/2007
Recent LUD's - 05/04, 05/07, 05/08 - 2007

Observed

Those got approvals were so excited (they must be, indeed), they could not control themselves and posted approvals all places.
How long threads will be created, one day chapter will be closed.:D

i think i should say that thing to you , because you posted 1,318 messages before even your approval :) :) :), that showes who has to controll "LAVA"

Assur,

I was just kidding man, not to hurt your feelings. We cross over everything , it is just matter of time.

Good luck.

assur,
i do'nt know whether my name check has been done or not, i never checked it. Looks like transfer cases are going to sit in TSC for a long time. TSC already approving 2005 cases(originally files in TSC) today :(.

assur,
i do'nt know whether my name check has been done or not, i never checked it. Looks like transfer cases are going to sit in TSC for a long time. TSC already approving 2005 cases(originally files in TSC) today :(.
Who knows...Years. For EB3, I hope you should get through it soon.

GC Approved

I also just now got the email saying "Current Status: Card production ordered."

Online status also changed for me and my wife.

It seems to me that finally green card journey is over. Hope to get the Green card in hand pretty soon.

USCIS website shows following:

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 11, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Eb3 India Sept. 23 2002,
I140/I485 Oct. 8 , 2004
I140 approved = Feb. 18, 2005
I485 approved date == June 11, 2007
FP = May3, 2005 (code 3)
FP = Nov24,2006 (Code 3)
EAD1 RD = Oct. 8,2004 Approved November 10,2004
AP1 RD = Oct. 8,2004 Approved November 16,2004
EAD2 RD = Sep. 1,2005 Approved September 8,2005
AP2 RD = Sep. 1,2005 Approved September 9,2005
EAD3 RD = Aug. 2,2006 Approved August 28,2006
AP3 RD = Aug. 2,2006 Approved August 19,2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Just In case any one interested in to see the status change

Today my online status has been updated:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 12, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.