Moderator Attention Needed.

Originally posted by M101
"I have Patience"....if thats what you think, so be it..it is your prerogative..I was just trying to be nice...didnt think you were going to question my apology.

good luck with your GC processing..may you get all your approvals as soon as possible...and i do think you are a nice person

btw, i didnt post any so called 'jokes'..am not sure if someone used my userid to post the message...but i dont see it anymore.

btw, i didnt post any so called 'jokes'
:D That is a good joke.

Ha ha ha - it was deleted after modertors stepped in. M101 also got warning for those jokes - kicked again on his :D - eh - what did you call assur? That is M101's source of income! :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
"I have Patience"....if thats what you think, so be it..it is your prerogative..I was just trying to be nice...didnt think you were going to question my apology.

good luck with your GC processing..may you get all your approvals as soon as possible...and i do think you are a nice person

btw, i didnt post any so called 'jokes'..am not sure if someone used my userid to post the message...but i dont see it anymore. I heard from one of the insiders that Jharkandi has created a new userid called 'M1O1', replacing '0, Zero' with the letter 'O' and started posting messages (IP addresses match). Maybe he wants to keep his real identity a secret so people will think he is great guy and that he is not involved in posting messages to my messages. Also, I never got any warning message whatsoever from anyone.

I did delete my first reply to 'I have patience' in my own volition. I thought I needed to do that.

Just shut up M101. You edit your messages and thinks yourself smart! You are a liar just get lost. And do not use Jharkhandi's name for nothing.

"I Have Patience"...I think you are pushing your luck...

I think i apologized and have moved on. If I were you, I would be on my side and not bother me. Can you and I put an end to this? I backed out and I suggest you do the same for the sake of others. Besides, you have the green signal to start your approval theories from everyone else.

Re: Hi PhillyDec01!

Thank you mother teresa (or maybe counsellor) for your invaluable insight into my psyche. I wonder how it is going to help me.. I dont think I was effective in asking people to shut up..was I?

I would worry about my own spouse, spouse's EAD/TA before I start worrying about others.

(btw, "I have Patience'..sorry if I hurt your feelings..I truly am..you are good people and I did delete my message to show that I am sorry...I would take my words back if I could)..

If my userid is stolen (or someone managed to create one similar to mine) and start posting in pure vengeance....what can I say...It is like a moral victory for me...I stand vindicated

Maybe I was expecting too much from this forum....if most are ok with any and every kind of message, what can I do? I was just trying to take an initiative...one can only lead a horse to a river...cannot make the horse drink

it has gone too far..i should not have let myself bother with the insane behaviour of jharkandi, asur, philly, etc..i will be ok with everyting else from now onwards...people can express their opinion...I think everyone is entitled to one....

My convert or assur's? Certainly not your's Jharkhandi. :D

Everyone:

Someone created an userid M101 (mine is M1O1)..this person has replaced the alphabet 'O' with 'Zero, 0'. This person has already managed to post more than 50 messages and most messages dont make any sense.

so, M1O1 is different from M101.... Please be aware

It is a smear campaign...

However it is a different ID - I cannot complain. But remember:

Everyone:

Someone (who calls himself 'assur') created an userid M1O1 (mine is M101)..this person has replaced 'Zero, 0' with the alphabet 'O'. This person has already managed to post more than 50 messages this morning and most messages dont make any sense.

so, M101 is different from M1O1.... Please be aware

Sometimes I am assur and sometimes Jharkhandi. He is tracking me with my IP address. :D :D :D insider info? :D :D :D

The whole world seems to be going against you pal. Don't be baffled assur/jharkhandi - I do not say I am you. :D

P.S. My convert - no one else's.

Listen 'Ass..' or 'Jhar..' or 'M1O1' (with 'O', not '0')....

The only reason am restraining myself from doing anything is because I don't intend to abuse the preveileges of being a member of this forum... ...

I know you were extremely hurt by my post about you seeing Jharkandi on the side. I am sorry I did not mean to embarass you in anyway. Because you have every right to see whoever you like to. I promise I will not reveal any more of your secrets. (other than the fact you create userids similar to existing ones and post useless messages..like a used car salesperson)

If you continue to copy my postings and report under a new userid created today 'M1O1' and it makes you feel like a man, you can continue to do so. (and I know you will...'cos you cannot help yourself with your compulsive behaviour....get some help, please.)

Listen 'Ass..' or 'Jhar..' or 'M1O1' (with 'O', not '0')....

The only reason am restraining myself from doing anything is because I don't intend to abuse the preveileges of being a member of this forum... ...

I know you were extremely hurt by my post about you seeing Jharkandi on the side. I am sorry I did not mean to embarass you in anyway. Because you have every right to see whoever you like to. I promise I will not reveal any more of your secrets. (other than the fact you create userids similar to existing ones and post useless messages..like a used car salesperson)

If you continue to copy my postings and report under a new userid created today 'M1O1' and it makes you feel like a man, you can continue to do so. (and I know you will...'cos you cannot help yourself with your compulsive behaviour....get some help, please.)

Very frustrated. Why is M101 angry? But why do you keep posting to your all three boy-friends - do you plan to add more? :D

And what secret - you have insider info. :D

I am not on anyone's side - but I am pissed off the way you write. You need to learn manners - I have spared you times and again - can't spare you this time.

Let's put an end to this guys

Guys,

As you know, there are many users looking for some useful information, share their experience, etc; It is in the best interest of everyone to keep up that spirit. We have a common goal, to get the GC and we should be fighting for our rights with the USCIS together.

So, let's put an end to this brawl and stay focussed to share your valuable experience with others.

You idiot. (M1O1/assur..if you are not assur you will not reply..but if ur ass... you will 'cos u r one) ...face it..looks like the very purpose of your life is to serve as a cause for others to commit suicide.

neither you nor I are contributing anything meaningful to the forum....am trying to back down

Once again, as far as am concerned it is over. You may continue to behave the way you did....impersonating and smear tactics...it may suit your personality. It just doesnt matter anymore.

do not mistake this for an apology or anything...'cos it is not. It may be one to all other innocent members because they dont need this.

You idiot. (M1O1, assur whoever u r) ...face it..looks like the very purpose of your life is to serve as a cause to commit suicide.

neither you nor I are contributing anything meaningful to the forum....am trying to back down

Once again, as far as am concerned it is over. You may continue to behave the way you did....impersonating and smear tactics...it may suit your personality. It just doesnt matter anymore.

do not mistake this for an apology or anything...'cos it is not. It may be one to all other innocent members because they dont need this.

You idiot. (M101 whoever u r) ...face it..looks like the very purpose of your life is to serve as a cause to commit suicide.

You are not contributing anything meaningful to the forum.... try to back down(?????? :D) If you do so I will give you support - try it - it will not hurt. Come on - I am a gentleman, I will allow full freedom after you accept it.:D

:D He is convinced I am assur now. What happened to your inside info?

Sorry samnjny!

Request for Instant GC for M101

The only “Em-Barker” I am requesting for cool “Cream” for “Gremlin” areas of the body message, require immediate attention. Again, I request everybody to pray for remedy of beneficiary’s painful period. Backlogs and delays create disorder in the daily life. We hope every body will get Green Card, patience please. (Ref:Continue... from previous post)

:D :D :D

Someone dialed 911 last evening - but ended up dialing 411, just like getting confused with my name.

Request for Instant GC for M101

Originally posted by M1O1
:D :D :D

Someone dialed 911 last evening - but ended up dialing 411, just like getting confused with my name.
The only “Em-Barker” I am requesting for cool “Cream” for “Gremlin” areas of the body message, require immediate attention. Again, I request everybody to pray for remedy of beneficiary’s painful period. Backlogs and delays create disorder in the daily life. We hope every body will get Green Card, patience please. (Ref:Continue... from previous post)
Request for Instant GC for "M101" Only NOT M1O1