MO ( National record center ) Transfer ppl

wwossen,

Thanks for your detailed reply.

From what I understand YES Nebraska has to get the file back. Either it was a mistake to send it to National record center or for security check (Name check this is a new criteria I gauss it is random), my file is back in line in Nebraska office on Sep 10,2003.

Here: do you think Nebraska itself take the application back after these months without doing something or with doing so-called safety check?

In your first message, does "taking 570-600 days" start from 9/10/2003 or from your RD?

Could you help to locate the letter format in BCIS wetsite? I tried a lot but failed. :-(

BTW what is your RD
It is 08/2002

thanks

Laoyun

Here: do you think Nebraska itself take the application back after these months without doing something or with doing so-called safety check?

I don’t know if my file was indeed transfer to another office or was in Nebraska the only thing I know is the online message is updated after 5 months.

In your first message, does "taking 570-600 days" start from 9/10/2003 or from your RD?

This is also a big one. After I contacted BCIS customer service I post this question on this forum and whatishappning responded that his RD was also changed and he told me that Nebraska knows the old RD. After a week sometime on SEP 20 I got a second FP notice from Nebraska.

Could you help to locate the letter format in BCIS web-site? I tried a lot but failed. :-(

Here is the link to how to write to BCIS

http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/services/finding.htm#otherlocal

Here is the link where to send it
http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/nebraska/aboutus.htm#anchorINFO

General Correspondence
P.O. Box 82521, Lincoln, NE
68501-2521

If you still need help please let me know

Good Luck my Friend

Thank you very much

Originally posted by wwossen
Laoyun

I don’t know if my file was indeed transfer to another office or was in Nebraska the only thing I know is the online message is updated after 5 months.

This is also a big one. After I contacted BCIS customer service I post this question on this forum and whatishappning responded that his RD was also changed and he told me that Nebraska knows the old RD. After a week sometime on SEP 20 I got a second FP notice from Nebraska.

Could you help to locate the letter format in BCIS web-site? I tried a lot but failed. :-(

Here is the link to how to write to BCIS

http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/services/finding.htm#otherlocal

Here is the link where to send it
http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/nebraska/aboutus.htm#anchorINFO

General Correspondence
P.O. Box 82521, Lincoln, NE
68501-2521

If you still need help please let me know

Good Luck my Friend

wwossen,

one more questions: what is the address of national records center, MO? You said that you ever wrote to them also, didn't you. There is no address on the transfer notice.

Thanks,
Laoyun

Laoyun

Call BCIS customer service and ask for National Record Center address. Sorry I don't have the address right now if you have any problem finding it please let me know I will try to get it for you.

Good Luck

need help from wwossen or others, please

wwossen

Is Sept 10 the actual date they got your file back at NSC or the date they updated your status? I just called NCSC and they told me NSC got my file on August 13, 2003. If they really got your file back at NSC on Sept 10 and your online status has been updated but mine has not then something may still be wrong with my files.

Can you do me a favor to list the events such as when you called NCSC, when they told you they got the file back and so on by chronical order? That would be a great help for me.

Thanks,

motransfer

motransfer

when you called NCSC ?
I didn't call BCIS to ask them because there was no need since they repeat the same message on online status check.

I wrote an inquiry letter on June 15, 2003 but I didn't get any response from BCIS.

when they told you they got the file back ?
On Sep 11, 2003 I just check my status and was updated.

BTW How do you know your file is back? Who told you that your file is now in Nebraska?

Hello, does any of you get 2nd FP, RFE, Approvals, or online message update?
I do not. //Sigh

Laoyun

I know whatshappening got his approval on the first week of April.

As of me I have no change on my case.

Do you know about the new tool on USCIS site? Go to the site below and register as customer and follow the instruction. Then you will see some internal INS activities on your file.

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Regards,

Wondwossen

wwossen,

Thank you. I have registered and the last updated date of my case is 04/21/2003. It is a bit weired because I called the custom service last october and was told that my case was transfered back to Nebraska. I think the internal activity should show some day around 9/2003. I have to call custom service again to hear something.

Do you know whatshappening's ND? and what's yours? mine is 08/2003.

How about anyone else who has same experience? Please say something.

My RD/ND is 03/2002

whatshappening's ND is 01/2002

Good luck with your call to USCIS. Please let us know.

Regards,

wwossen

My case online message is changed to:

On May 5, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence
or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking
between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail
you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Laoyun,
My case is similar to you. It's still said transferred to MO center. What's your RD, mine is Sep, 2002. Did you actually call to question? If so, what's the reply?
Thanks.

kshashikanth said:
kdm,
Your RD is Sept 2002 so please post your details in following thread
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=123148

Thanks
Shashi

kshashikanth:

This is completely different issue it is about cases transferred to MO service center. KDM you are on right place for posting. Any how KDM we are all waiting to hear from INS. My ND is March 2002 and my online status still says on Sep 10,2003 we received your application here for processing and it will take blah blah ......

Laoyun

You should receive your FP soon… Good luck

kdm,
my ND is 8/2002. (Sorry for type error in the previous post). I have not called the customer service though the online message was updated automatically. I guess that your case has also been transfered back to Nebraska because we all are on the same boat, but the online message is not updated yet. However, it is only my guess.

wwossen,
thank you for your remainder. I look forward to it.