mm4 - June ND Approval - Can you please confirm your RD?

Bhagwan

Registered Users (C)
Your Approval Posting
MM ... Phoenix .. RD 4/15 .. ND 6/28 ..WAC# 01-223 AP July .. EAD Nov ... FP recd 10/9 FP done(sch) 10/13(11/3) 485 Approved 11/26
Unquote

Your ND and WAC match with each other - but RD seems much earlier (more like the ones with May ND applicants) - may be INS missed keying data of your application with other RD 4/15 applications - but in case assignments, again processed your application with RD 4/15 applications (May ND) -

If that\'s correct then actually June ND approvals haven\'t started at all!!

RD incorrect

I dont have the RD in front of me but it was not 4/15 but around 4/28. However my lawyer did send it around 4/15. You may be aware that all the applications which were received by INS sometime after early April went into a bucket and they started issuing notice dates only towards late June. So actually I believe there are only few cases in May.
I received the approval letter yesterday and on that the Priority Date is written as Aug 2000 which is the time I submitted my I 140 ( I didnt have to do a labor certification and as you may be aware I was in the EB1 category). I dont know whether this date plays a role. I also did my I 140 in Texas as my company HQ is based there.