mistake on the date of birth on form n-400

ronga

Registered Users (C)
hey guys, idid my naturalization interview on 1/10/11 and passed. am scheduled for oath ceremony on 2/4/11. have just realized that imade amistake on the date of birth of my wife on form n- 400 . instead of writing ( may 7th) i wrote (may 17th). this error was not realized even during the interview time. my question is: what am i supposed to do? should i bring it up during oath ceremony day? is it going to affect my oath ceremony day if i bring it up that day? please help

Are you referring to your wife's N-400? Or is this your own N-400, where they ask for your spouse's date of birth in part 8?

Is your wife a noncitizen who you will sponsor for a green card?

its my n-400, and my wife is non us citizen still living oversea and am intending to sponsor her for agreen card. the mistake imade is where they ask your spouse date of birth in part 8

its my n-400, and my wife is non us citizen still living oversea and am intending to sponsor her for agreen card. the mistake imade is where they ask your spouse date of birth in part 8

You can simply write a letter of explanation to avoid any misunderstandings in the future when you help her immigrate. You can simply mail it or attach it to your N-445 (Oath Notice) and hand them in together at the ceremony. (I would attach it and hand it in at Oath.) It is irrelevant to your application and eligibility.