• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Mistake in registerd dv lottery visas 2021

Amirdasgar

Hi , im amir dasgar I registered in the 2021 lottery yesterday. But in the details of spouse and child I wrote their name instead of their last name and wrote their fame instead. How can I correct this information?
In addition, the rest of the information is completely correct. Please guide me .

If you’re selected, you’ll have the opportunity to write their name correctly. The DV entry/registration form cannot be changed once submitted.

If you’re selected, you’ll have the opportunity to write their name correctly. The DV entry/registration form cannot be changed once submitted.
Ok and could this mistake cause me to drop my application in the acceptance or lottery process?

Please I'm a diploma holder and what education level should I choose since diploma is not clearly stated there

need urgent help

With as little information as you have given I'm going to assume a few things.. your diploma was not issued by a university and is likely done through vocational education which carries no importance to DV lottery so my suggestion would be to simply put High School Certificate