• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Mistake in forms

deoapril

Registered Users (C)
Please am a student and i just won the dv 2006 i made a mistake in ma form 230 part 2 i filled the wrong name in the petitioners name and phone number and the forms have been sent I just want to know if this could affect my chances of getting an interview date or even the visa thank you.

deoapril said:
Please am a student and i just won the dv 2006 i made a mistake in ma form 230 part 2 i filled the wrong name in the petitioners name and phone number and the forms have been sent I just want to know if this could affect my chances of getting an interview date or even the visa thank you.

Hello there,
I am sorry to tell you that it will definitely have a negative effect on your case. How could you make such a mistake, you could actually be denied or delayed because of that, why don’t you call them early morning tomorrow, and ask them about that mistake, try to make them understand that it’s an honest mistake, good luck. Visa center number is 1-603-334-0700

Last edited by a moderator:
Ibusch thanks a lot for the help I called KCC and I was asked to fill another form and send it over.

hey I also did the same mistake.

I put 'N/A' for this question.

What KCC said? are they asked you to send that info only or all forms again?

Plsss help me

Thanks
Sham

hey sorry abt that well when i called them i was asked to fill the same type of form i made the mistakes on and send it back i wish both of us goodluck cause after doing that am still kinda bothered.

Thanks for ur reply deoapril.

Did u sent a photocopied form Or did u download it and filled?

And do we need to mention anything special on the form as it is second form?

Pls advise me.

Thanks
Best Regards,

Question:
Are you applying from your home country or are you a student in the US? I thought you dont start your application till October 2005. I am not sure if you start early if you apply from outside the US.

you can send your DSP-122 before October. You just can't file for AOS before your number is current.

sham77, well i downloaded a new form from the internet and filled it I also included a formal letter in the package explaining what happened that was all and I mailed it back to them.

Thank you. deoapril.

Good luck for u.

Is any one think, Resending the forms will affect the processing of our case?

Even though I resent the forms with the correction (Only Petitioner Name & Address), Im little confused.

Pls advice.

Thanks.