Missing supporting documents at TSC

goviks

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
I have efiled I140 EB1A at TSC in june 2007. Following efiling, we have submitted all supporting documents in mail for 140 and 485. No problem with 485. However, I got RFE lost week on 140. They are asking to provide evidence listing all 10 criterion (although I claimed 4). That indicates that they are missing the sup docs.My attorney told that she has received 4 similar RFEs in lost 2 weeks and all were efiled cases.
It is adviced not to go for efiling.
Now my question is will they send another RFE after going thr` supporting documents? has anyone faced this problem recently?
Thanks

Did it mention?

Hi Goviks,
Sorry to hear about the RFE. But it is all in the game.
Did your RFE specifically mentioned that supporting docs not received?
Or it just says that evidence submitted is not clear in satisfying requirements?
Either way, you have to rewrite the cover letter mentioning which categories you are claiming. Good luck.

Hi Goviks,
Sorry to hear about the RFE. But it is all in the game.
Did your RFE specifically mentioned that supporting docs not received?
Or it just says that evidence submitted is not clear in satisfying requirements?
Either way, you have to rewrite the cover letter mentioning which categories you are claiming. Good luck.

moden,
They never say that they lost our supporting docs. Instead, they are just asking to provide 3 evidences listing out all the 10 criteria in the RFE.My attorney told that they lost supp docs and we need to resubmit all for 140. It happened to many in recent time.

It also happened to me.

I got a similar RFE today.

What are you going to do? Do you have any way to contact USCIS and ask them to look for them in the 485 package?

I got a similar RFE today.

What are you going to do? Do you have any way to contact USCIS and ask them to look for them in the 485 package?

sophiiiae,
Best way is to resubmit all documents along with cover letter. It`ll be like original submission. hope u have photocopies of reco letters.
good luck.

are you going to explain the reason that you are just re-submiting in the new cover ?

Hi, thanks for imput.

Are you going to say this is just re-submit of the supporting documents in the new cover letter?

Since you are going to send the same documents as last time, are you going to mention the reason that why you are not submitting any new evidence but just re-submit the old evidence?

Hi, thanks for imput.

Are you going to say this is just re-submit of the supporting documents in the new cover letter?

Since you are going to send the same documents as last time, are you going to mention the reason that why you are not submitting any new evidence but just re-submit the old evidence?

My attorney will do it.Since they are not particular, we do not need to bother. My attorney got similar RFE for 4 cases recently.

Hi all,
I have efiled I140 EB1A at TSC in june 2007. Following efiling, we have submitted all supporting documents in mail for 140 and 485. No problem with 485. However, I got RFE lost week on 140. They are asking to provide evidence listing all 10 criterion (although I claimed 4). That indicates that they are missing the sup docs.My attorney told that she has received 4 similar RFEs in lost 2 weeks and all were efiled cases.
It is adviced not to go for efiling.
Now my question is will they send another RFE after going thr` supporting documents? has anyone faced this problem recently?
Thanks

Goviks:

When did you apply for I-140 at TSC, i applied on 6th June, no updates on my case yet.. Did you e-file your case and sent supporting documents later.

Goviks:

When did you apply for I-140 at TSC, i applied on 6th June, no updates on my case yet.. Did you e-file your case and sent supporting documents later.

lakksh,
yes I filed concurrently at TSC. we efiled in june 2nd week and submitted sup docs in june 3rd week. You should hear soon. Wish ur sup docs will not be lost.
good luck.

800 representative suggested me to reply the RFE by mail

My attorney will do it.Since they are not particular, we do not need to bother. My attorney got similar RFE for 4 cases recently.

800 representative suggested me to send the officer an mail as a reply of the RFE indicating my supporting documents – the documents he required in the RFE have been sent with I-485 and ask him to look.

My question is if I did so, in case the officer has looked at previous-sending my supporting documents and was looking for additional evidence other than that, will it caused the case rejected?

EB1A-140 denied/NSC, any suggestion?

Reply to RFE that my supporting documents is with 485 package and ask them to look in 11/2008
Reply to RFE, re-submitted supporting documents in 12/2008
EB1A-140 transfered to NSC ("now they have the jurisdiction") in 1/2008 with the transfer of 485 in 12/2008
no update since then
SR several times, once talked to an officer at NSC (8/2008) said NSC never received my reply to RFE transfered from TSC. officer said she will call TSC.
EB1A-140 denied (10/2008)

I feel uncomfortable since the application was denied without a real RFE. Any suggestion?

Should I do re-open or what?

Thanks,

P.S. Hi, goviks: how is your case?

I am sorry to hear about your case, sophiiee. Goviks got his card a while ago and browses the forum very infrequently.