Missing picture on Naturalization Certificate

spkhiv

I became a naturalized citizen back in 2008, since then I've moved so many times and packed up my certificate in my storage and forgot the picture fell off a few months upon receiving it back in 2008 the picture gets glued on and not securely, and now it's pictureless. Dmv have me a hard time recently for the real ID application and now just recently I got into a Master's program and they need proof of citizenship. I've contacted USCIS who was not much help to get replacement picture. It takes 6 months after applying for replacement, I've come to a roadblock and need some guidance. Everything is held off like my faid what are other options it's just a picture and it's me.

I became a naturalized citizen back in 2008, since then I've moved so many times and packed up my certificate in my storage and forgot the picture fell off a few months upon receiving it back in 2008 the picture gets glued on and not securely, and now it's pictureless. Dmv have me a hard time recently for the real ID application and now just recently I got into a Master's program and they need proof of citizenship. I've contacted USCIS who was not much help to get replacement picture. It takes 6 months after applying for replacement, I've come to a roadblock and need some guidance. Everything is held off like my faid what are other options it's just a picture and it's me.
Don’t you have a passport?