Missing evidence

tarunr

Registered Users (C)
I had filed mine and my wife's application 3 weeks back. We got the receipt and in mine it says missing evidence will be mailed at later date which needs to be brought at the time of the interview.

My wife's receipt is clear.

We have a very staright forward case, living in the same place from last 8 years , same job from last 10 years, only difference is that I had 2 traffic tickets which I mentioend in the citation and wrote that they were paid by mail.

I did not provide the ticket itself. Just mentioned that I got on x date and paid by check.

any insight what else could be a missing evidence ..

thanks

tarunr said:
I had filed mine and my wife's application 3 weeks back. We got the receipt and in mine it says missing evidence will be mailed at later date which needs to be brought at the time of the interview.

My wife's receipt is clear.

We have a very staright forward case, living in the same place from last 8 years , same job from last 10 years, only difference is that I had 2 traffic tickets which I mentioend in the citation and wrote that they were paid by mail.

I did not provide the ticket itself. Just mentioned that I got on x date and paid by check.

any insight what else could be a missing evidence ..

I think that is it. Our Receipts (Myself and my wife) also shows same thing and we did exactly what you did. BTW from which place you filed your N400. I filed from San Jose.
thanks

All the applicants that reported the speeding tickets received similar notes

tarunr said:
I filed mine from Boston[/QU

That looks very much in-line with other people reciepts. The applicants I verified who reported the speeding tickets also received receipt notice with similar text. I received the notice with similar text and latelty I received another letter with all the documents missing or need evidence. Lattest letter states that bring all the evidence ... court certified copies , Copy of the Green Card (both sides ... it mentioned that the copies I produced were not clear) ... at the time of Interview.

I filed mine with my wife too, and only I got the missing evidence part in my receipt. I had two traffic tickets listed, BUT my wife also had one traffic ticket listed. So the only difference I can think of is the letter from Selective Services (I sent them a copy). Maybe they need the original.

v_m

Selective Service

I did not send anything for selected service as i was living as lawful immigrant when I was 26 years old.

Interview Letter will state what is needed

I read a lot of posts on this issue. The interview letter will state what is needed. But if you had speeding tickets try to get the driving record from your state BMV & if possible from courts the receipts that you paid them.

Also get the SSS letter stating you were not required to register because you became a PR after your 26th birthday.

Sv2707

Thanks for the advice

I will request my DMV record from the past states, only issue is that 1 ticket is from 1995 , hopefully the state DMV can retrieve that informatioN.

On closer look for SSS, I calculated that I was 26 years and 1 month when I came to US , so I guess I do not need to register etc with them.

have a great weekend
tarun

tarun: I would recommend that you still get the letter from SSS.gov that you are good to go - this letter takes about 3 weeks to get. Pleas do this.

I got the same notice. I do have speeding ticket (1 speeding, one left turn at the time of the day it was not allowed, plus weird inadequate auto insurance citation) between 1994 and 1996. Nothing after, except one car equipment violation 2.5 years ago that I also mentioned although I do not know if it is a citation.

I have no record of events that happened 9 to 11 years ago. And checking on the web sites of the municipal courts, it states that my cases are not on the record anymore.

I do not know what evidence they will request, but except my memory of the events, I have no other physical evidence to show. The State driving record goes only 3 years back.

I hope this will not be a problem. Would appreciate if somebody shares its experience with us here on the interview regarding this missing evidence note. Thanks.

Interview : Missing evidence

I got my interview letter for 22 Sep, there was no requiremnent for the missing evidence.

PD - 21st May
Finger Print : 21st July
Interview : 22nd Sep

So am I all set