• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Missing 1 Form - Question to all out there

carrasfe

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

I had my interview this morning at the US embassy in London, everything was fine and in order with the exception that I need to find some paperwork to prove that my father was living in Spain full time when I was born, I have a British mother and at the time they put her UK address on the birth certificate as it was harder to get a UK passport than Spanish. Can someone out there advise what would be the best stuff to send in to the office to process the application?

Felix

Hi everyone,

I had my interview this morning at the US embassy in London, everything was fine and in order with the exception that I need to find some paperwork to prove that my father was living in Spain full time when I was born, I have a British mother and at the time they put her UK address on the birth certificate as it was harder to get a UK passport than Spanish. Can someone out there advise what would be the best stuff to send in to the office to process the application?

Felix

Hi, you need to elaborate more on your case. Which country issue the birth certificate? Which nationality is your father? and more....

That isn't an easy question...The need it otherwise you aren't eligible so you need to come up with decent proof. Maybe some utility bills that were in his name. Or tax returns....that might not be easy since UK is not a country that is eligible.

If he lived there he should have some proof he lived there. We have moved 14 times and have proof of most places we lived.