Missed two trips in my application

steelersfan

Registered Users (C)
My Newark interview date is tomorrow, and while reviewing my app I just realized I missed putting down two trips on my app. Both about a week each.

I assume I can just tell the IO about the miss? I'll also take a new printout of the page with all trips marked. Can I just hand it to them to replace in the file?

I'll also take a new printout of the page with all trips marked. Can I just hand it to them to replace in the file?

Do exactly that and you'll be fine. They'll be very appreciative of the fact that you printed it out rather than having them correct it by hand. Let us know how it goes.

My Newark interview date is tomorrow, and while reviewing my app I just realized I missed putting down two trips on my app. Both about a week each.

I assume I can just tell the IO about the miss? I'll also take a new printout of the page with all trips marked. Can I just hand it to them to replace in the file?
Good Luck on your interview tomorrow ! Also, please share details on the interview process, so that we can all benefit. Thx