Missed Oath Ceremony

SEARCHING29

Registered Users (C)
I received a letter saying that I missed my Oath ceremony and that they will send a rescheduled date and Oath letter. I have been waiting for the Oath Letter since I passed my final interview and I have not receive it yet, how is this possible? I wrote a letter and explained my case. Anybody have an idea when will I receive my oath letter and rescheduled oath date. Do I need to do something else? Please advice. Thank you.

I received a letter saying that I missed my Oath ceremony and that they will send a rescheduled date and Oath letter. I have been waiting for the Oath Letter since I passed my final interview and I have not receive it yet, how is this possible? I wrote a letter and explained my case. Anybody have an idea when will I receive my oath letter and rescheduled oath date. Do I need to do something else? Please advice. Thank you.

That is why during the critical post-interview pre-oath stage I recommend everyone constantly
monitor one's case by epeaking to teh IO over custoem hotline or infopass

That is why during the critical post-interview pre-oath stage I recommend everyone constantly
monitor one's case by epeaking to teh IO over custoem hotline or infopass

Do you have an idea when will I receive my rescheduled Oath date and letter? What will be my plan of actions for now? Please advice. Thank you.

Your File is at your local DO, so it is relatively easier to handle, make a info pass and take that letter with you, at the info pass ask them to reschedule it and insist on getting a new OL by hand at that info pass citing mail discrepancy with the previous OL.

Do you have an idea when will I receive my rescheduled Oath date and letter? What will be my plan of actions for now? Please advice. Thank you.

It really depends on where yoru local DO is. For thsoe local DOs where oath take monthly monthly, you
shoyuld get oath letter in 3-4 weeks usually 3 weeks before scheduled oath. Make an infopass
with yoru local DO if it is convinient

Just because you do not know the reason for missing the OATH letter, its better to do a walk-in at your local office where you were interviewed and talk to them. Make sure they have your correct address on file. Check to see if they can give you the OATH letter right away without them having to mail it. If it was a POSTAL error, then you're OK but if its something else, you better be aware and take corrective action.

All the best.

Keep your mailman/woman in good humor. That bloke must have dropped your letter in someone's box. The fact you got next letter from USCIS, there is no error from their side. Make an infopass and take telephone number of IO or give them your number in the event they would not give OL in person.

where did you have your interview???