Missed Oath Ceremony Letter

ravi74

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday I got a later saying I missed my Oath Ceremony for last month, for which I never got the oath ceremony letter.

Do you think If I go there physically by making Infopass Appnt. requesting resheduling, they will put me in for the very next one available?

Will this create a issue?

I'm so frustated and worried. Pls advice.

I'm not sure if the very next available ceremony, but I think they should be able to take care of your problem. You are not the first to have this type of problem. Lost mail is unusual, but not unheard of.

Thanks for your reply Huracan.

Its so frustating after waiting for the oath letter eagerly and have it lost in the mail.

I could not get an infopass appointment untill next monday.

Do you think I can call the toll free number by this time and talk to them about this? Will they be of any help resheduling the oath?

Or should I do both?

Thanks for your help on this.

I could not get an infopass appointment untill next monday.

Do you think I can call the toll free number by this time and talk to them about this? Will they be of any help resheduling the oath?

Or should I do both?

Thanks for your help on this.

Ravi,

I am in the same boat. I tried calling the 1800 number but it is of no use. I have my Infopass in 10 days. Waiting for that day now

Jitin,

Sorry to hear that it happened to you also.I know how it feels.

For you, did it get returned back to USCIS?

Jitin,

Sorry to hear that it happened to you also.I know how it feels.

For you, did it get returned back to USCIS?

You know..I dont know the answer to that question. It may have since I never received it. Does anyone know if I can ask the IO during an infopass appt to print a new oath letter with new date?

Yesterday I got a later saying I missed my Oath Ceremony for last month, for which I never got the oath ceremony letter.

Do you think If I go there physically by making Infopass Appnt. requesting resheduling, they will put me in for the very next one available?

Will this create a issue?

I'm so frustated and worried. Pls advice.

Its best if u do infopass,, i aslo missed my letter in JAn an went to infopass in FEB , my new OATH ceremony in mArch:) Also in IO doesnt giveu new date at that same time they only convey ur message to the OATH ceremony dept and then they send u a new letter,all u do is leave a note with them

Last edited by a moderator: