Misplaced Advance Parole, Is it necessary for Stamping, Please help

ravigc

Registered Users (C)
We forgot my wife\'s Advance Parole when we went to India(She came back on H4 visa). Our 485 is approved and when we go for Stamping, do they ask for Advance Parole which my wife applied. Is it compulsory? If someone knows anything on this please help. If it is compulosry, i can ask my parents to send the documents(advance parole).
Thanks a lot in advance.

i dont think they will ask for AP during stamping

ravi if she has entered USA with H4 and her GC is already approved here before.. then after she come in first stamp her passport and then go back to port of entry and talk to Inspector and update there systems from H4 to GC status...i dont think they will ask for AP during stamping ..! better check with other guys ...but this is what i read in Murthy\'s chat .

No Title

thanks garla. i haven\'t checked other websites. I will do that too.
But i will also watch out for other participant\'s experience in this regard.

Not necessary

We went for stamping last week and we weren\'t asked for AP...(even though we had entered the country using an AP) hope this helps...

I went fot stamping to NY the other day......they did not even care to see my EAD\'s and AP\'s.

So be cool. Do not forget to take the photoes and the notice. U are all set to go. Good Luck.