Mismatched date on GC and I-551 approval date

Syrusss

Registered Users (C)
I finally received my GC in the mail yesterday. I have a simple question. My passport was stamped with approval date of 05/16/2006 when I went in for the interview but my GC shows "resident since" 05/20/2006. Does the 4 day difference make any difference? Shouldn't my "resident since" date be the same as my approval date at the interview? Is this anything to worry about?

Syrusss said:
I finally received my GC in the mail yesterday. I have a simple question. My passport was stamped with approval date of 05/16/2006 when I went in for the interview but my GC shows "resident since" 05/20/2006. Does the 4 day difference make any difference? Shouldn't my "resident since" date be the same as my approval date at the interview? Is this anything to worry about?

The only thing is that you will be able to apply for removal of conditional status 4 days later.....
I think you could live with that....
Congratulations!

You are right sarrebal. I guess I will stop worring about the 4 day difference. I've been so paranoid with this whole GC process since the beginning. I just need to relax and take it easy now. The hardest part has been accomplished. Good luck with your process.

Thanks.
Btw, 5/20 was a Saturday......
I'm surprised they even turn on the computer during the weekend.....

Perhaps our tax money is getting spent better??? :D