Misdemeanor 3rd and probation

Willhem82

Am a green card holder ..
On 11/10/18 a customer came to my store to purchase a tobacco,,then i asked for his ID and he said he didn't have one then he asked me again then i said ID,then i told him that no ID no tobacco,he then got piss and threw the the shelve where i have chip on down so i came behind the counter just to come fix it back then he punch me on my face and i pushed him out of the store,,he then came back 4hrs later with his crew and mother which they came back to assult me in the store with threats,,so i called the police,so when the cops came i narrated what happen earlier to them,,and get to find out that the guy said i bit him which was a lie..
So the cops gave me a semons misdenor 3rd but i wasnt taking to jail,,when i went to court they placed me on a probation for yr not to have no interaction with the customer or police...
My question is can i file for my citizenship after probation or will it be a problem when i go for the interview for the citizenship....

Am a green card holder ..
On 11/10/18 a customer came to my store to purchase a tobacco,,then i asked for his ID and he said he didn't have one then he asked me again then i said ID,then i told him that no ID no tobacco,he then got piss and threw the the shelve where i have chip on down so i came behind the counter just to come fix it back then he punch me on my face and i pushed him out of the store,,he then came back 4hrs later with his crew and mother which they came back to assult me in the store with threats,,so i called the police,so when the cops came i narrated what happen earlier to them,,and get to find out that the guy said i bit him which was a lie..
So the cops gave me a semons misdenor 3rd but i wasnt taking to jail,,when i went to court they placed me on a probation for yr not to have no interaction with the customer or police...
My question is can i file for my citizenship after probation or will it be a problem when i go for the interview for the citizenship....

You can file the n400 but a decision won't be made until the final court adjudication.

On a side note, why not call the police and store manager/owner when the first skirmish happened? Doesn't the store have cameras that show the initial altercation?

The camera wasn’t working at the time,does that I can be deported and the probation ends at March 2020 can I still file the N400 around November these yr and wait till the probation end...

I just saw the thread heading.. was this a 3rd misdemeanor? If so, recent run-ins with the law could cause issues with n400. Legal minds could chime in.

Give us A detailed time line from the time you first got your GC, listing all your arrest with the dates. Seeing as your thread heading is stating this is your 3rd arrest.

That way you can get a solid answer.