minor child visiting Canada

Tamara P

My son is 16,and will be driving to Canada with my parents, via car in one month. What documentation will he need to get here? Has it changed since the sept. 11th attacks? My parents were told that he\'d need a notarized letter from both parents, but I read that at 16, that isn\'t necessary. Which is true?

Also, I am in Canada for months at a time, and I hear on the news about Americans being unsafe traveling. Is there a problem for Americans in Canada at this time?

work visa renewal

I am working in USA on a TN-1 visa and I am filling I-129 for visa renewal. As of today I have 45 days left before my visa expires. My question is what if do not get approval before my visa expiration. WOULD I BE ABLE TO CONTINUE WORKING if my application is pending with INS?

I-129

My understanding of the issue is that so long as the petition is filed before the expiry date (get a receipt), you get an interim extension for up to 240 days, until a decision is made and the extension is granted (hopefully). After complaining for months to try to get my employer to submit the extension for my L1 as early as possible, mine went in one month before expiry, now my visa has been expired for 6 weeks. INS is still mulling it over.

H1 transfer to L1 and then transfer back to H1

Hi
I have a question regarding my H-1 will be expired very soon because I stay in US will be 6 yrs by the end of June. I had filed my I-485 but i havn\'t received finger print notice yet.

I like to start to work at another company by using L-1 in the US. My question is that if I used L-1 in the US after 1 year, can I still apply for another H-1 for another 6 yrs?

kk