Mine(Primary) and son got approved and waiting for Wife's approval..

Everyone_get_gc

Registered Users (C)
Guys -

I donno what USCIS guys are doing... All are in different scenarios..

I n my case mine(primary) and son got approved and waiting for my wife's approval. She is the same status as we were in - Preadjudicated - Under review.

Today(19th) I talk with IO and she told me that wife's case is with IO and no pending things. I am not sure whats going on...

Yup.. Don't know when they are going to clear all dependent cases.. Looks like there are couple of people who got approval last week are waiting for dependent approvals..

Tell me on thing...
Is you spouse was on H1b1 When applied for the GC...just want to confirm being some one said...if they were on h1b..they will delay some time..

please confirm

Guys -

I donno what USCIS guys are doing... All are in different scenarios..

I n my case mine(primary) and son got approved and waiting for my wife's approval. She is the same status as we were in - Preadjudicated - Under review.

Today(19th) I talk with IO and she told me that wife's case is with IO and no pending things. I am not sure whats going on...

In my case I got approval for myself and spouse last week and waiting for my son's (9 yrs) approval whose case is under review as per TSC IO. Is your son less than 14 years? If yes, did he get FP notice?

A little different

In my case, mine(primary) and my spouse's case got approved on 7/17, but my son's (8 yr old) is still pending.

I agree, no one knows whats going on at USCIS.

Pinnu -

My son got approved and he is 4 year old and he doen't have FP at all..

DBWR -

My wife came to USA on H4 and she got approved H1 later , but she also got EAD around the same time. She worked on EAD only and not used H1 at all..