Milwaukee Transfer - Wait times

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys'
Me and My Spouse recieved approval letter from Local INS Milwaukee. Thanks to all guys and this website for posting and sharing all the valuable information. I will keep you guys posted with all the developments. Good Luck to you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milwaukee interview

Me and my wife had an interview on 10/23 at Milwaukee. They needed our fingerprinting so they didn't stamp our passports at that time. They asked us to wait a few weeks before they would send us the approval. I haven't received the approval yet.

I called FBI to ask about the fingerprints clearance -- they did it on 10/24 itself.

I also called BCIS on my status check and they said that my receipt date is later than what's being processed now - so I need to wait.

Any ideas?

Milwaukee interview

Me and my wife had an interview on 10/23 at Milwaukee. They needed our fingerprinting so they didn't stamp our passports at that time. They asked us to wait a few weeks before they would send us the approval. I haven't received the approval yet.

I called FBI to ask about the fingerprints clearance -- they did it on 10/24 itself.

I also called BCIS on my status check and they said that my receipt date is later than what's being processed now - so I need to wait.

Any ideas?

Question

what as i 485 RD/ND ? and where was it filed. I think that the info you got from BCIS is true. Eventhough me and my wife were intrerviewed on 8 th OCT 2003 (at that time Milwaukee was proecessing on or before applns filed before oct 2001) we had to wait for our approval until the end of Dec 2003 ( Milwaukee moved the processing date to jan 2002). But if name check(hopefully not) is being done then it may take 3-6 months approx for the date of interview. Good Luck!!!!!

Receipt date: Nov 2001

Service center: Nebraska

Currently processed RD: Sept 2001 (just checked the BCIS website)