Milk Spouse Case approved RD 7/5 AD 5/8

Congrats MILK and Spouse (Sh!!!!).

Hey man !!!!! It is good news. Hoping yours will be next very soon.

Hearty congratulations!!!

You will get yours soon. Only one request. Please do continue visiting this site once in a while to boost the morales of those waiting - \'cause you are pretty good at it.

Best of Luck

Milk, You did a wonderful job by tracking July filers. It was sooo useful for all of us. All the best and hope your turn will come within a day or two.

Congrats

Congrats Milk on your wife\'s approval.
Like HariomGC I too was checking the site for your approval.
I received my Card yesterday in mail.

Go Milk Go......way to go.......

of all the july approvals...I am most happy to see yours and a few other guys who have been holding on for a long time now......

hope you can enjoy your life better now.......

take care man......

My hearty Thanks to you all

Sharing and caring in the black&white. Thats all we can do in this magic kingdom of INS processing patterns. We should all be thankfull to Rajeev Khanna for providing this wonderfull board, and we should pay respect by referring him to anyone/any company that is in need of immigration attorney.

It is amazing that even though we all know each other just in plain Black&White letters, but we care, share, and behave like a family where one member suffers, others will come forward and try to rescue. This is really great. Ofcourse, there are some bad apples here too, who create just panic. Sometimes intentionally, sometimes due to their half knowledge. But on over all, the nicely behaved people outnumber those bad apples.

This year marks ONE decade of my US life. Eventhough I am almost done (since primary in our case is approved),but would love to continue to provide any info that I know for sure and believe 100% accurate and clear any doubts for new comers to my best.

Wish you all success in your lives after GC.

Guys , Recieved my card today. Card for wife ordered on 05/10

Recieved card today for self.

PS 04/02/2002
LOC NEWARK
COD 05/07/2002
CRD 05/13/2002

Just heard on AVM , Card for my wife ordered on 05/10