• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

military record for Egyptians

georgeteka

Registered Users (C)
we can talk about the interview of egyptians her and try to solve problems related to make an interview in egypt
1-they said that in the interview in egypt y are not in need to have a sponser letter so any body have any info about that

2-y have to bring tr military record so i wnat to know exactly why the embassy need this military record and if i have not this doccument what will happen as i have the permition to travel but to have military record it will take 40 days to have it issued ,i am living in australia now and i have no time to go to egypt to get this military record, my case number is 2007AF000082xx
please i need advices

Hi George,
Who told you that there is no need for a sponser
If so what would be the criteria for choosing people - eduacation - age ...?
I was just wandering.
Have you got your second package to confirm that.
Thank you all for your help

hi,
they said that we are not need for sponcer
as they stoped that sponsoor now
but any way for my self i will make this sponsoor document ready as i dont like to kose my DV lottery
but any way I think that they canceled it and all my friends who got the lottery said that also and a friend of mine will go for his interview within 10 days then i will ask him to confirm that ,also he will go to the interview without that spoonser letter as he is very sure that he dose not need it
10 days then i will confirm to you .
I want to ask about the military record , why they need it in they embassy and why in egypt only , as my military record will take time to be issued and i may attend the interview without it , but i stell have travel permition as i am a landed immigrant to canada also i am in canada now and i have no chanc to come back to egypt befor the interview to have that military record issued
please i need yr advice and any information y have about military record and how important it is in that interview , also why they need it in the interview and why it is only in egypt not with any other country , is that military record to show that we can travel permition or to show our status of the army
thank y all

Hi
i know a friend of mine who had his interview and they refuse to issue him a visa tell they see his army certificate.

if you don't have it in the interview you will not get rejected but they wont issued you a visa tell you got your certifcate..and you know in Egypt to have your army certificate it would take time. so if i were you i would try to see anyone in Egypt to start to work on it for me

what i know they are not concerned about the travell permission..and they even don't ask about it even if your army certificate shows that you are not allowed to travell without permission...they don't care.
But you can give the Egyptian embassy a call and ask ...who knows may be it gonna work.

by the way i have a question for you ...how did you got this one year permission you got now..is there any rule in Egypt that waive the immigrant from intering the army. and if so what is the paper work needed to have the permission.

good luck

thank y Ahmed
1-now i can confirm that y are not need for sponcer as my friend phoned the embassy and confermed that
2-when y have yr green card y can creat a file in the immigration department inthe egyptian government and that file will consider y as an immigrant if y dont stay in egypt more than one year for each visit , for my self i sent them my passport and my perminant resident of canada then they give me open travel permition and i think that y can do that after geting yr visa may be i am not sure , the problem with me also that i am over 30 and that means that i have to go by myself to the military center to finish my paper works as there is somthing caled military finger print and it takes may be 30 days to get yr final army cerificate and realy i can not leave canada for more than 2 weeks and it is enogh only for the medical examination and the interview
thank y and if i have any info i will tell all of y