Michigan SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
To krunzmai

krunzmai said:
Hello everybody,
I just heard about this website from a friend of mine. It’s very helpful.
My case is RIR received by MI Labor in 07/2004, SO I guess this is my priority date.
My Lawyer did NOT receive the 45 Day notice. I wonder why not?
Reply: Presently, Dallas BEC is sending the letters for the cases which made it to Federal labor. It may take time before they start sending these ltrs. for the State Cases.

Also, my 6th year of H1 expires in 10/2005. Can I file for the H1 extension?
Reply: You may be eligible for H1 extension based on completion of atleast 1 year in GC process (that would be 07/04 in yr case!). When & how to file for extension: Pls. discuss with yr Attorney.

How about the I-140?
Reply: I-140 comes into picture once you get yr labor approved. Also, not out of context, is the Priority Date Retrogression which is currently April,2002.

Any suggestions.
Thanks

question

Hi all,
I have a priority date of 11/2003 in RIR, EB3. Can someone tell me when I can expect to get the 45 day letter from Dallas

I know it's all fuzz right now, but any helpful answers would be appericiated.
Thanks

BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

Did anyone get 45 day letters

Guys,
Did anyone get 45 day letters from MI SWA till now? There is no news about MI SWA cases. Any information will be helpful. Please post any info you have about MI cases.

Thanks,
Karnish

pl help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 6 years H1b is expiring in Aug 2006. So by when should i apply perm .
pl reply asap

Priority date

:) Guys! My labor (EB3) priority date is Nove 2004. What if i start a fresh application from a new employer under Eb2. Can I still keep my earlier priority date if my employer decides not to cancel my labor app.

Thanks for your help.

Michigan SWA NonRIR 45DL update

Just want to update you guys-- my 45DL arrived on 9/26/05. My PD is June 2002.
Thanks.

Mi_2002

Any Updates lately?

My PD is Dec 2003 in MI.. Havent heard anything yet from my company's legal..
Id appreciate if someone whose PD is around mine can post updates.. ?,,

PD-Oct 6th, 2003 Labor EB3 Approved

My labor is approved today.My priority date was Oct 6th, 2003.I did not get any 45 day letter,just approval.Pity i cant apply for 485.

luissanchez13 said:
My labor is approved today.My priority date was Oct 6th, 2003.I did not get any 45 day letter,just approval.Pity i cant apply for 485.

luissanchez13,

Congrats,

Did you send request for screenshot H1B 7th year extension proof or not ?
If you sent could you provide some details and what was the Case Sourse in it.

Did your case went to region Chicago or not ? As I know MI stopped to clear case with PD September 2003. If yes please tell us when

I will appreciate if you respond

Did not request screenshot of H1

Sfmars
No i did not request screen shot for H1 extension coz i had already given up.
This was a surprise for me.I am providing some details below,maybe they will help you.good luck.

ETA Number: D-05181-XXXXX
PD:6th oct, 2005
I got this labor approval from Dallas Backlog Elimination center.

Congrats

luissanchez13 said:
Sfmars
This was a surprise for me.I am providing some details below,maybe they will help you.good luck.

Congrats, Luissanchez13.

Did your case reach DOL regional (Chicago) office?

i-for-a-change

luissanchez13 said:
Sfmars

Luissanchez13,

Thank you for te additional info.

The example with your case cheered up a lot people

If it is possible could you tell us if your case went to the region Chicago or not ? If you do not mind could you tell us your job title and category of your case RIR EB2/EB3 or may be you have special handled case as University professor or faculty member which can be processed faster. That's why I would like to know your occupation.

Congrats againg

Good luck on the next steps

Heres additional info

I think my case went straight from michigan to dallas.my category is EB3 and title is computer programmer.I heard a few others got it too.so yours is not far.hang in there.

thanks

To sfmars

luissanchez13 said:
I think my case went straight from michigan to dallas.my category is EB3 and title is computer programmer.I heard a few others got it too.so yours is not far.hang in there.

thanks

sfmars,

What happened to luissanchez13 could happen to you as it seemed his/her case is of state origin and approved w/o 45DL. Consider your PD is only one month away from luissanchez13's, I would contemplate that you might receive you LC around thanksgiving time. :rolleyes:

Need info on Case #

i-for-a-change and others, Please help.

>>-----------------------
>>Case #: T-5200-XXXXX
>>Case Status: imcomplete per 8/23/05 screen shot
-----------------------

How do I get the case #. My lawyer has sent me a 6 digit DOL number? My PD is Nov 2004.

How do I check my case status and is the Case# something that we should receive from the lawyer? Website link to check the status.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

45 Day Letter Received

My attorney received and responded to my 45 day letter on Jan 26th
See my signature

Anybody else?

sfmars said:
My attorney received and responded to my 45 day letter on Jan 26th
See my signature
Did anyone else recieve their 45 day letters with cases from MI Sesa? My priority date is Oct 2003 and havent yet recieved my 45 day letter? Do I need to start worrying?

Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks,
Karnish

karnish said:
Did anyone else recieve their 45 day letters with cases from MI Sesa? My priority date is Oct 2003 and havent yet recieved my 45 day letter? Do I need to start worrying?

Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks,
Karnish

Hi Karnish

Did you labor approved by now? I came to know that Dallas BEC is processing Dec 2003 applications.

My priority date is May 2004. I didn't get the 45 day letter.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.