Miami Oath Ceremony on December 14, 2005

BebaMela

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Got my letter yesterday (Saturday) for the Oath Ceremony on December 14th @ 12 noon at the Miami Beach Convention Center. I am so happy because I was thinking I would still have to wait more. I did my citizenship interview on November 7th. Evidently, the Miami DO conducts several oath ceremonies at around the same dates, as there is one on December 13th and another one on December 14th. Good luck to all of you and congrats!

BebaMela

BebaMela said:
Hi All,

Got my letter yesterday (Saturday) for the Oath Ceremony on December 14th @ 12 noon at the Miami Beach Convention Center. I am so happy because I was thinking I would still have to wait more. I did my citizenship interview on November 7th. Evidently, the Miami DO conducts several oath ceremonies at around the same dates, as there is one on December 13th and another one on December 14th. Good luck to all of you and congrats!

BebaMela

Hei, Congratulations. I will be on the 13th. It seems that they have many to naturalize till the end of the year.

Cheers

:)

Hello,

Would you all mind posting your processing time line. I am in Miami and want to get an idea of how long things are taking.

Here is my timeline:

Applied 03/25/05
Priority Date 03/28/05
Fingerprinted on 05/17/05
Interviewed 08/31/05
Oath Ceremony 12/13/05

Good luck!

kann13 said:
Hello,

Would you all mind posting your processing time line. I am in Miami and want to get an idea of how long things are taking.

Approximate dates as I don't have all of them here (maybe a day or two out of the real)

Apply N400 - 02/21/2005
Fingerprinting - 04/09/2005
Interview - 09/23/2005
Oath - 12/13/2005

Hope it helps.